|This article is about a/an episode in Power Rangers Lost Galaxy.|
Hexuba's Graveyard is the fortieth episode of Power Rangers Lost Galaxy, continuing the Lost Galaxy arc. The episode marks the last appearance of the monster Hexuba as well as the reappearance of fallen monsters and generals of the previous episodes.
Hexuba uses a magic ball to resurrect the ghosts of defeated monsters back from the grave to attack the Rangers. The Blue Ranger breaks Hexuba's magic ball. The Rangers must defend themselves when Hexuba absorbs the energy from several monsters and attacks the Rangers herself.
to be added
- Danny Slavin as Leo Corbett (Galaxy Red Ranger)
- Reggie Rolle as Damon Henderson (Galaxy Green Ranger)
- Archie Kao as Kai Chen (Galaxy Blue Ranger)
- Cerina Vincent as Maya (Galaxy Yellow Ranger)
- Melody Perkins as Karone (Galaxy Pink Ranger)
- Russell Lawrence as Mike Corbett (Magna Defender)
- Tom Whyte as Commander Stanton
- Betty Hankins as High Councilor Renier
- Mike Reynolds as Captain Mutiny (voice)
- Richard Epcar as Barbarax (voice)
- Bob Papenbrook as Deviot (voice)
- Rajia Baroudi as Hexuba (voice)
- Derek Stephen Prince as Treacheron/Fishface (voice)
- Kim Strauss as Teksa (voice)
- Michael Sorich as Quakemaker (voice)
- Blake Torney as Horn (voice)
- Blake Torney as Freaky Tiki (voice)
- Ed Neil / Robert Axelrod as Mutantrum (voice)
- Neil Kaplan as Destruxo (voice)
- Ken Merckx as Hardtochoke (voice)
- Tom Whyte as Commander Stanton
- Valerie Vernon as Kendrix Morgan (credits only)
- Hexuba's "powered up" form used the head of a blue and red monster on her right shoulder (unused in this series).
- At the end of the episode, Commander Stanton reveals to Mike, Kai and High Councilor Renier that Terra Venture's fuel reserves have been discovered to be tainted. Once they run out of good fuel they will lose engine power and with it environmental controls and eventually all systems will shut down. They only have a day or two before this happens.
- This marks the final appearance of the Regular Quasar Launchers.
- Teksa flew in with a yellow streak, but landed with a blue streak.
- Although the Rangers threw down their crystals, the regular Quasar Launchers were summoned instead of the Galaxy Quasar Launchers.
- Some streaks of light were left unaccounted for by the end of the episode.
- Mike didn't recognize Hexuba's name despite having fought and being responsible for foiling her plan in the previous episode. However, he may have simply not known what she was called.
- Kai and Karone swapped places in the Ranger line-up upon the switch to Sentai footage prior to summoning the Lights of Orion.
- When Treacheron first appears, he states he is angry at what Mike/the Magna Defender did to him. However, neither Mike nor the Magna Defender had anything to do with Treacheron's destruction as Leo destroyed him and Mike wasn't even around at the time.
- When Mike destroys Treacheron with his blaster, he doesn't actually hit the former general with any of his shots.
- Teksa was destroyed by Trakeena and never fought against the Power Rangers. However, when it was revived Damon knew his name.
- Chapter 13: The Beast Attack Staves of Reversal - Super Sentai counterpart in Gingaman. See comparison page. (Teksa fight footage)
- Chapter 15: The Hiccup of Terror - Super Sentai counterpart in Gingaman. See comparison page. (Mutantrum fight footage)
- Chapter 34: The Invulnerable Iliess - Super Sentai counterpart in Gingaman. See comparison page. (fight footage & story)