|This article is about a/an episode in Power Rangers Dino Super Charge.|
Here Comes Heximas is the twenty-second and final episode of Power Rangers Dino Super Charge. This episode also serves as the season's Christmas special.
The Rangers are surprised when they find mysterious Secret Santa gifts that put them under the spell of Heximas, an evil monster who plans to send everyone a cursed lump of coal on Christmas so he can control earth.
to be added
- Brennan Mejia - Tyler Navarro
- Camille Hyde - Shelby Watkins
- Yoshi Sudarso - Koda
- Michael Taber - Riley Griffin
- James Davies - Chase Randall
- Davi Santos - Sir Ivan of Zandar
- Jarred Blakiston - Prince Phillip III
- Claire Blackwelder - Kendall Morgan
- Reuben Turner - James Navarro
- Alistair Browning - Zenowing
- Ryan Carter - Heckyl (credit only)
- Richard Simpson - Keeper
- Estevez Gillespie - Wrench (voice)
- Andrew Laing - Heximas
- Campbell Cooley - Mecha Voice (voice)
- John Sumner - Santa Claus
- Mark Wright - Worg
- Core Dino Charge Rangers - Dino Victory
- Dino Charge Red Ranger – T-Rex Super, T-Rex (Battle Mode), Dino Drive, Dino Super Drive, T-Rex + Para + Stego + Raptor + Tricera (Megazord Finish)
- Dino Charge Black Ranger – Para (Battle Mode), Dino Drive
- Dino Charge Blue Ranger – Stego (Battle Mode), Dino Drive
- Dino Charge Green Ranger – Raptor (Battle Mode), Dino Drive
- Dino Charge Pink Ranger – Tricera (Battle Mode), Dino Drive
- Extra Dino Charge Rangers - Dino X
- During the Dino Super Drive morphing sequence Kendall was not shown in it.
- When the Rangers say Monster Extinct, the Dino Charge Ultrazord's box has a line going through the middle. Also, there's no line between the Ptera Charge Megazord and the Plesio Charge Megazord boxes.
- Heximas has the number 345 on his head during the Megazord fight.
- This is due to an element of the character from the Sentai version of the episode.
- Shelby summons her Dino Saber, even though she doesn't have her Energem at the moment.
- While still under Heximas' control, Shelby kicks Tyler and he is demorphed, indicating she and the other elves are stronger. However, when Tyler wasn't transformed, the box in his hand weighed it down, and two Rangers were able to easily catch him in the air and tie him up while unmorphed. This could be due to Koda's superhuman strength
- There is some question as to the time travel aspects of this episode, as it's questionable why Zenowing would have built the Zords and why Kendall would have built any of the Dino Charger technology since Sledge and his monsters doesn't exist in the new timeline. Though it could be possible since the rangers remember the original timeline, Zenowing and Kendall may have recreated them if a threat rose again.
- This is the first Last episode to be a Christmas special.
- Chronologically, the first and last morphs of the Dino Charge Rangers involve both Tyler and Shelby.
- Fury, Sledge and Wrench are seen in the flashbacks. It is shown that Wrench tried to escape Sledge's Ship but Heximas forcefully threw Wrench away from his escape pod and used it to escape the ship's course to the sun.
- Kaylee appears in the flashbacks too.
- As of this episode the Dino Laugh, Dino Squash, Dino Gravity, Dino Helio and Dino Clone Chargers are never used outside of Titano Zord footage.
- When Tyler morphs into Dino Supercharge mode, Rexy's eyes are grey but the scene changes to the team and the eyes are green.
- Riley Griffin, James Navarro, Prince Phillip III & Zenowing are the only Rangers that didn't use the Dino Super Drive Saber.
- Brave 41: Yanasanta! Deboth's World War - Super Sentai counterpart in Kyoryuger. See comparison page. (fight footage & story)
- Brave 42: Wonderful! Christmas of Justice - Super Sentai counterpart in Kyoryuger. See comparison page. (fight footage & story)