|This article is about a/an ranger in Seijuu Sentai Gingaman.|
- "GingaGreen! Hayate!"
- ―GingaGreen's roll call[src]
Hayate (ハヤテ) is GingaGreen (ギンガグリーン Ginga Gurīn) of the Gingamen. He is the second-in-command to GingaRed. He is 22 years old (23 in GoGoFive vs. Gingaman and 34 as for the Great Legend War in Gokaiger) and a part of the 133rd generation of Gingamen.
Cool and quick-witted, he is an expert flute player. A very qualified subleader, his only weakness is tomatoes (although he fixes this through the series) and honey. Miharu, who he is engaged to, gave him a flute and amulet, which he always carries, before leaving the Ginga Forest. He is rivals with Steerwoman Shelinda after a sword battle. Hayate's element is wind. Later, with the Lights of Ginga, Hayate can become Super Armor Shine GingaGreen (超装光ギンガグリーン Chōsōkō Gingagurīn). In the finale, Hayate reunites with Miharu after the Ginga Forest is restored following Zahab's death.
GoGoFive vs. Gingaman
To be added
Gaoranger vs. Super Sentai
Years later, Hayate fought alongside not only his own team, but every single Sentai ranger in existence, against the Empire of Zangyack when it attacked the Earth in the Great Legend War. After fighting against hundreds of Gormin and their Zgormin commanders. Kaijou noticed the fleet moving towards them, he gathered all the Rangers together and gave them the order to sacrifice their powers to wipe out the first invasion's armada. The GingaGreen powers are later used by Don Dogoier via the Ranger Keys.
Farewell Space Pirates
After the Zangyack's final defeat, Marvelous returned the Ranger Keys to their original owners. It is assumed Hayate and his team have their powers once again.
Super Hero Taisen
Hayate, alongside his team (bar Hyuuga), among the majority of the Super Sentai heroes, was caught up in the "Super Hero Taisen" incident which eventually resulted in the Super Sentai teams and Kamen Riders joining forces to defeat both Dai-Zangyack and Dai-Shocker. During the final battle, he is first seen in the first aerial scene figthing a Shocker Combatman and a Destron Shocker Combatman, and he was later seen rolling over before engaging combat with a Gormin.
Super Hero Taisen Z
The five-man Gingaman team were among the various superheroes that came to help during the Space Shocker crisis, having been summoned by Gai Ikari. They appeared with the Livemen and Gekirangers to aid Kamen Rider Beast against a Space Shocker force led by Space Spider Man.
After Demon King Psycho was destroyed, the Gingamen appeared on a cliff alongside all the other past heroes to say goodbye to the heroes of recent years before taking their leave.
Super Sentai Versus Series Theater
Hayate's appearances in the "Versus Series", Gingaman vs. Megaranger and GoGo-V vs. Gingaman, are featured in the Super Sentai Versus Series Theater, hosted by the heroes of Tensou Sentai Goseiger. Agri (Gosei Black) also dresses as Hayate in the Gingaman cosplay.
Video game appearances
- Hayate/GingaGreen: to be added
Super Sentai Battle Base
GingaGreen is among the vast pantheon of Rangers which are available in the mobile game Super Sentai Battle Base.
Super Sentai Legend Wars
GingaGreen appears with his team among all Sentai in the mobile game Super Sentai Legend Wars.
As GingaGreen, Hayate is able to channel his Earth power into wind based attacks
- Flute/blowgun (civilian weapon)
- Ginga Brace
- Starbeast Sword
- Mechanical Blade Kiba - Kiba Shot
- Beast Attack Rods
- Green Wind
- Fluttering of Storm (嵐の羽撃き Arashi no Habataki): GingaGreen fires a blast of wind from his hands, can be used in either civilian or ranger form
- Hurricane Gust (疾風一陣 Shippū Ichijin): Channeling his Earth into his Starbeast Sword, GingaGreen performs and underhanded lateral slice against an opponent infused with wind power
- Two Swords Gust (二刀一陣 Nitō Ichijin): A double slash performed with the Starbeast Sword and the Kiba blade in Kiba Cutter mode
- Wind Rambling: A diversion technique where Hayate summons the wind to replicate sounds coming from multiple locations
- Super Armor Shine GingaGreen
- Flashing Starbeast Sword
- Beast Armor Claw
The GingaGreen Ranger Key (ギンガグリーンレンジャーキー Ginga Gurīn Renjā Kī) is Hayate's personal Ranger Key and what became of his powers after he along with the rest of the 34 Super Sentai sacrificed their powers to end the Great Legend War.
This key along with the majority of the Ranger Keys were collected by the Red Pirates and later used by the Gokaigers. The GingaGreen Ranger Key was mainly used by Don Dogoier (Gokai Green), who used it to fight as GingaGreen.
- When the Gokaigers became the Gingamen while fighting against Deratsueigar of the Imperial Guard.
- When the Gokaigers became the Gingamen while fighting against Action Commander Zaggai.
- When the Gokaigers became the Gingamen while fighting against Basco's Ranger Key Clones in the Ginga Forest.
- While fighting on his own, trying to rescue Captain Marvelous.
- When the Gokaigers became the Gingamen while fighting against Basco after Marvelous was incapacitated.
The Gingaman keys, along with all the Ranger Keys of the first 33 Super Sentai, were briefly taken by the Black Cross King and turned into Ranger puppets that were fought by the Gokaigers and the Goseigers. The Gingaman keys were defeated by Gokai Blue.
After Zangyack were finally defeated, the Gokaigers gave the Ranger Keys back to their rightful owners. Hayate received his key and became GingaGreen once more.
Behind the scenes
- Hayate is the only one of the five Gingamen whose color does not appear in the Evil Sentai Galaxy Sentai Gingaman in Chikyuu Sentai Fiveman, which had a Ginga Black as opposed to Ginga Green just as the Fivemen had FiveBlack as opposed to "FiveGreen".
- Damon Henderson - Power Rangers counterpart in Lost Galaxy. See comparison page.
- Kai Chen - second-in-command of the Galaxy Rangers.
Kenji • Bunta • Tatsuya • Shingo • Dai • Jun'ichi • Burai • Daigo • Shouhei • Minoru • Hayate • Shou
Sion • Asuka • Tenkai • Sen • Makito • Hant • Chiaki • Doc • Souji • Hikari • Tusk • Hammy
|View • Talk • Edit|