|This article is about a/an singer and voice actor in Hikonin Sentai Akibaranger and Hikonin Sentai Akibaranger Season 2.|
Haruko Momoi (桃井 はるこ Momoi Haruko) is a Japanese voice actress and singer/songwriter. She is affectionately referred to as 'Halko' by her fans, a nickname she gave herself which is inspired by HAL 9000, the onboard computer of the Discovery in 2001: A Space Odyssey.
She also made her cameo appearance in episode 9 of Hikonin Sentai Akibaranger when Asakusaalpaca attacked Akihabara with his monjayaki. She later voiced the mascot-themed monster Yuru-Chara Dimension in episode 6 of Akibaranger Season 2
- Hikounin Sentai Akibaranger (Opening song for first season, feat Yukio Yamagata)
- Machine Itashar (Insert song for first season, feat Yukio Yamagata)
- Akibaranger Season Two! (Opening song for Season Two; feat Yukio Yamagata and MoJo)
- In episode 1, "Demo DEMO Version" (でもDEMOバージョン Demo Demo Bājon, "But Demo Version") of this song sung only by Haruko Momoi is used.
- Haruko Momoi at Wikipedia.