|This article is about a/an monster in Power Rangers Dino Charge and Power Rangers Dino Super Charge.|
- "Wrench! Send in my biggest, baddest monster; release the Greenzilla!"
- ―Sledge describing Greenzilla to Wrench in an order to unleash him against the Power Rangers[src]
Greenzilla is a plant-themed alien outlaw that Sledge has Wrench deploy to battle the Rangers during his final all-out assault on Earth. He is the final monster to be fought by the Dino Charge Rangers, even after his death, his offspring survived and were scattered across the world for another final assault by Sledge.
Greenzilla was unleashed on Earth during Sledge's last attack, immediately enlarged and meant to distract the Dino Charge Rangers while he prepares an Energem-powered cannon that would fire and destroy the Dino Charge Megazord in one shot. However, the plan backfires as the villains are defeated in their own turf as the heroes ambush them and the ship's controls are damaged so much that it crash lands, destroying much of it and leaving Greenzilla as the last evil standing. The Rangers then pull out all the stops and pool their resources, and combined the T-Rex Zord, the Plesio Charge Megazord and the Pachy Zord to form the strongest Megazord, the Plesio Charge Megazord Pachy-Rex Formation, Greenzilla was no match and was destoyed with the T-Rex Blast and the Galactic Blast, and put a seeming end to the struggle.
During the crash of the ship, however, Sledge found Greenzilla's eggs, which had survived inside his cell, and decided to fake his death, planting the eggs around the world, including in Hawaii, Japan, and China as part of his master plan, treating the trip as a vacation that he enjoyed. The Rangers later found one egg in Amber Beach, and were informed by Heckyl that there were five more, including one in England and another in New York. The eggs all hatched almost simultaneously, with the one the Rangers had found being destroyed before it could fully hatch. The others were subsequently destroyed by the Spino Charge Megazord: Ankylo-Pachy Formation (in Tokyo), the Dino Charge Megazord: Tri-Ankylo Formation (in New York), the Plesio Charge Megazord: Pachy Formation (in China), the Spino Charge Megazord: Para-Raptor Formation (in England) and the Titano Charge Megazord (in Hawaii). However, Snide was able to track the remains of the egg to the Rangers' base and invade it, though he was soon driven out by Heckyl. While the Greenzillas were all destroyed, their eggshells remained behind, and the five were used as anchors for Sledge's Electro-Net, allowing him to pull Earth out of orbit, as he intended to sell the planet to a junk dealer.
Greenzilla is a feral monster, quite unlike the other outlaws which make up the vast majority of Sledge's prisoners. He is described by Sledge as his most dangerous monster. He is also very violent, attacking anything in sight, including its captors. Also unlike other outlaws in Sledge army, He doesn't talk, He only specks in roars.
Powers and Abilities
Greenzilla is Sledge's most powerful and dangerous monster in terms of raw power and it's ability's, requiring the strongest of the Megazords to be defeated.
- Strength: Greenzilla is the strongest monster in terms of strength, being able to take out the Dino Charge Megazord and its multiple forms.
- Durability: Greenzilla is one of the most durable outlaw monsters in Sledge's army and can with stand many attacks, even the Dino Charge Megazords Pachy Zords Wrecking Ball attack just bounce off of him.
- Energy Beam: Greenzilla's strongest attack, he can fire a powerful green energy beam from his mouth.
- Chomper Claws: Greenzilla has large snake-like claws for melee combat.
- Plant Tentacles: Greenzilla can launch tentacle-like appendages from behind his back to trap and entangle his enemies.
- Lighting wave: Greenzilla can also electrocute his enemy's with his tentacles as well.
Behind the Scenes
- Greenzilla is voiced by Gerald Urquhart
- In Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger, the series Dino Charge is based on, Greenzilla was actually the first body Deboth, the main villain of the series, used to fight the Rangers, instead of a final monster of the week.
- Greenzilla's name and appearance is a reference to Godzilla.
- The idea behind Greenzilla laying eggs was inspired by the 1998 Godzilla movie where this Godzilla was asexual and had laid an entire legion of hatchlings.
- Though Greenzilla has a much more modest role than Deboth, he spawn plays a vital role in Sledge's master plan and end game.
- Transcendenterfly God Deboth - Super Sentai counterpart in Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger. See comparison page.