|This article is about a/an episode in Power Rangers Lost Galaxy.|
Green Courage is the twenty-fourth episode of Power Rangers Lost Galaxy.
When the Scorpion Stinger needs repair to get out of the path of a meteor storm, Trakeena kidnaps Renier and demands that Terra Venture send its best mechanic in exchange for her. Damon, Leo, and Mike go. Damon fixes the spacecraft in the nick of time and Leo frees Renier. Trakeena sends the Cannonbrawl monster to destroy the Rangers, who defeat him.
to be added
- Danny Slavin as Leo Corbett (Galaxy Red Ranger)
- Reggie Rolle as Damon Henderson (Galaxy Green Ranger)
- Archie Kao as Kai Chen (Galaxy Blue Ranger)
- Cerina Vincent as Maya (Galaxy Yellow Ranger)
- Valerie Vernon as Kendrix Morgan (Galaxy Pink Ranger) (credits only)
- Russell Lawrence as Mike Corbett (Magna Defender) (uncredited)
- Amy Miller as Trakeena
- Richard Cansino as Villamax (voice)
- David Lodge as Kegler (voice)
- Bob Papenbrook as Deviot (voice)
- Jack Betts as Councilor Brody
- Tom Whyte as Commander Stanton
- Betty Hankins as High Councilor Renier
- Tom Wyner as Cannonbrawl (voice)
- Edwin Neal as Jasper
- In the intro, Mike did appear but he was uncredited.
- Valerie Vernon begins a five-episode absence with this episode, due to her falling ill with leukemia in the middle of production. Up until "The Chameliac Warrior", Kendrix will either not appear unmorphed in an episode (as is the case for this episode) or will be played by an uncredited stand-in.
- When showing the grime Damon left on the paper he gave back to High Councilor Reiner, the coordinates to the planet Gallifrey from the popular Doctor Who series can be seen on the paper.
- After seeing Leo aboard the Heliship, Damon comments "once a stowaway, always a stowaway." This refers to the events of "Quasar Quest, Part 1" where Leo stowed away aboard Terra Venture. Leo later identifies himself as a stowaway to High Councilor Renier.
- The Scorpion Stinger is shown to have an organic heart.
- Damon states "I'm a mechanic, not a doctor." This is likely a reference to Doctor Leonard McCoy's famous line on Star Trek, "I'm a doctor, not a..."