|This article is about a/an episode in Power Rangers Zeo, the second installment in the Zordon Era.|
|Power Rangers Zeo, Episode 4x10|
|Air date May 4, 1996|
|Written by Mark Litton|
|Directed by Isaac Florentine|
Invasion of the Ranger Snatchers
A Few Bad Seeds
Graduation Blues is the tenth episode of Power Rangers Zeo.
Caplan reveals to Billy that he has earned all the credits he needed to graduate. Later, Cestro returns to Earth to enlist Billy's help with a new piece of technology. But Billy realizes in order to finish the job, he must go to Aquitar.
to be added
- Catherine Sutherland as Katherine "Kat" Hillard (Zeo Ranger I: Pink)
- Nakia Burrise as Tanya Sloan (Zeo Ranger II: Yellow)
- Steve Cardenas as Rocky DeSantos (Zeo Ranger III: Blue)
- Johnny Yong Bosch as Adam Park (Zeo Ranger IV: Green)
- Jason David Frank as Tommy Oliver (Zeo Ranger V: Red)
- David Yost as Billy Cranston
- Karim Prince as Cestro
- Paul Schrier as Farkas "Bulk" Bulkmeier
- Jason Narvy as Eugene "Skull" Skullovitch
- Gregg Bullock as Lt. Jerome Stone
- Henry Cannon as Mr. Caplan
- David Fielding as Zordon (face)
- Bob Manahan as Zordon (voice)
- Donene Kistler as Alpha 5
- Richard Steven Horvitz as Alpha 5 (voice) (as Richard Wood)
- Danny Stallcup as Goldar
- Kerrigan Mahan as Goldar (voice)
- Bob Papenbrook as Rito Revolto (voice)
- David Stenstrom as King Mondo (voice)
- Alex Borstein as Queen Machina (voice)
- Barbara Goodson as Prince Sprocket (voice) and Orbus (voice
- Oliver Page as Klank (voice)
- Dan Woren as Hydro Contaminator (voice)
- First appearance of the Zeo Blaster combo.
- First appearance made by Mr. Caplan in Zeo. He was last seen in Mighty Morphin's "The Sound of Dischordia".
- The schematic parts that Billy uses for the Zeo Blaster are the actual toys from the Bandai toy line.
- Cestro does not morph in this episode, even when confronted by the Hydro Contaminator monster.
- The Hydro Contaminator, one of the Alien Rangers' enemies, serves as a Baranoia monster in Ohranger.
- Bulk and Skull's failure to recognize Cestro indicates they, along with the rest of the Earth (with the exception of the Rangers) did not retain their memories from the period when the planet had been regressed by the Orb of Doom.
- The Masked Rider episode "Ferbus Maximus" premiered the same day as the episode.
- Cestro doesn't react to seeing Goldar and Rito with Bulk and Skull, nor does he inform the Rangers.
- The glasses that Billy puts on after his contacts are smashed don't resemble the glasses he previously wore. It also isn't explained how they were 'lying around' as he stopped wearing them long before the still relatively-new Power Chamber was introduced.
- The rockets from Cestro's ship completely scorched the ground where it took off yet didn't harm Billy's chemistry book which had been lying right next to it.
- Enemies Beware
- Big Bang