|This article is about a/an mecha in Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger.|
|Sentai Show:||Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger|
|Number of Episode|
Full list of appearances
37.6m (GoZyuRex) 38.8m (GoZyuJin) m
20.1m (GoZyuRex) 28.5m (GoZyuJin) m
50.3m (GoZyuRex) m
|Speed:||400 km/h (GoZyuDrill)
300 km/h (GoZyuRex) km/h
GoZyuJin (豪獣神, Gōjūjin, Brave Beast God) is the personal mecha of Gai Ikari/Gokai Silver, that is created from the powers of the Zyurangers, Timerangers and Abarangers. GoZyuJin's cockpit is the standard Gokaiger console, but altered to accommodate Gokai Silver's anchor motif along with two steering wheels for each corresponding arm.
GoZyuJin has three modes that are accessed by inserting the following Ranger Keys into a slot between the steering wheels:
GoZyuDrill (豪獣ドリル, Gōjū Doriru, Brave Beast Drill): After saving a little girl from being run over by a truck, Gai was recovering in the hospital when he recieved a vision of being visited by the ghosts of TimeFire, AbareKiller, and DragonRanger; who in praise of his courage gave him the Gokai Cellular as well as the Greater Power of their respective teams. With the Greater Power of the Timerangers granted to him by Naoto Takizawa (TimeFire), Gai gained the ability to summon GoZyuDrill from the 31st century, just like the Timerangers' did with their TimeJets, by inserting the TimeFire Ranger Key into the Gokai Cellular and pressing the TimeFire symbol three times ("000") followed by the Gosei Knight symbol ("Call"). When another Timeranger key is used in GoZyuDrill mode, it allows the mech to travel to another time period instead of merely the typical journey from the 31st to 21st centuries.
GoZyuRex (豪獣レックス, Gōjū Rekkusu, Brave Beast Rex): With the Greater Power of the Zyurangers granted to him by Burai (DragonRanger), Gai is able to transform GoZyuDrill into GoZyuRex which bears a strong resemblance to Burai's mecha Dragon Caesar. While it it isn't very strong or has a vast combat move pool, it is faster than GoZyuJin and better suited for close range combat. In the Gokaiger film, Gai was able to use the DragonRanger Key to directly summon GoZyuJin in GoZyuRex mode from the future without having to transform it from GoZyuDrill.
GoZyuJin (豪獣神, Gōjūjin, Brave Beast God): With the Greater Power of the Abarangers granted to him by Mikoto Nakadai (AbareKiller), Gai is able to transform his mecha a third time into GozyuJin who's design shares similarities with AbarenOh. In terms of combat power and prowess, GoZyuJin is the strongest of the three forms.
In all three forms, GoZyuJin wields a drill as it's primary weapon. As GoZyuDrill, it is armed with four laser cannon batteries and the drill is mounted on its bow. As GoZyuRex, it is able to fire energy beams from its mouth called GoZyu Lasers and the drill is mounted on its tail. In GoZyuJin mode, the drill is mounted on its right arm and has two additional modes: 1) Trident Mode where the drill splits apart to form a trident for stabbing attacks 2) Shield Mode where the the two halves of the drill fold back and spin like a propeller to deflect enemy fire. GoZyuJin is also armed with the head of GoZyuRex mounted on its right arm which it uses to bite/grasp an opponent before rotating its arm and tossing them away. Its primary finisher is the GoZyu Triple Drill Dream (豪獣トリプルドリルドリーム, Gōjū Toripuru Doriru Dorīmu, Brave Beast Triple Drill Dream) when Gai uses the Greater Power of Timeranger, Abaranger, and ZyuRanger to summon all three forms of GoZyuJin who then combine their power into one powerful drill strike.
Greater Power-caused Finishers
- When using the AbareKiller Key alone, GoZyuJin can use the Gokai Dengeki Drill Spin (ゴーカイ電撃ドリルスピン, Gōkai Dengeki Doriru Supin, Gokai Blitzkrieg Drill Spin), an attack that is similar to AbarenOh's signature finishing attack.
- When the main 5 Gokaigers use the Greater Power of the Dairanger Keys, GokaiOh charges immense levels of Qi within it, then infuses the energy into GoZyuJin for the Gokai GoZyu Qi-Power Bomber (ゴーカイ豪獣気力ボンバー Gōkai Gōjū Kiryoku Bonbā) charge attack, where GoZyuJin (backed by GokaiOh) attacks drill arm-first through the target.
- When the Black Knight Key is inserted into GoZyuJin, it performs GoZyu Eidan (豪獣鋭断, Gōjū Eidan; Brave Beast Fierce Cut), a spinning bifurcation attack similar to Combined Beast-Warrior BullTaurus's signature finisher.
When the Gokaigers use the Greater Powers of the Abarangers with all of the Abaranger Keys, GokaiOh exchanges arms with GoZyuJin to become GoZyu GokaiOh (豪獣ゴーカイオー Gōjū Gōkaiō, Brave Beast GokaiOh). In this form, Gai's cockpit is teleported to GokaiOh, appearing in front of Marvelous' console.
At first Gai though that the Abarangers Powers only created GoZyuJin. But when Yukito Sanjyou appeared, he revealed to the Gokaigers that Mikoto Nakadai had not told them everything and that GokaiOh could also use the Abaranger Keys. The formation is similar to the "Blastasaur Armament" formations used by Abarenoh
GoZyu Gokaioh's finishing attacks are the Gokai Dengeki Drill Spin (ゴーカイ電撃ドリルスピン, Gōkai Dengeki Doriru Supin) in the way AbarenOh used to unleash his finisher, and the Gokai Rex Drill (ゴーカイレックスドリル, Gōkai Rekkusu Doriru), where Gozyu Gokaioh first slashes the opponent with the drill arm and then bites them with the Rex head arm.
Kanzen GokaiOh (カンゼンゴーカイオー, Kanzen Gōkaiō, Complete GokaiOh) is the combination of GokaiOh, GoZyuJin, and Machalcon with the Greater Power of the Gokaigers, the Kanzen Soul, is used and inserted into Machalcon. Kanzen Gokaioh can use the Kanzen Drill (カンゼンドリル, Kanzen Doriru) slash attack with it's right arm and the Kanzen Missiles (カンゼンミサイル, Kanzen Misairu) attacks from the left-sided fingers. Kanzen GokaiOh's finishing move is the Gokai Kanzen Burst (ゴーカイカンゼンバースト, Kanzen Gōkai Bāsuto), where the over-sized left fist is fired off of Kanzen GokaiOh and strikes the opponent with enough force to go through it.
Wing GoZyuJin (ウイング豪獣神, Uingu Gōjūjin) is the combination of GoZyuJin and the Greater Power of the Megarangers, the Mega Winger, and was seen only once during the final battle against Space Empire Zangyack. Using the Mega Winger's wings, Wing GoZyuJin is able to fly and can perform an aerial drill attack called the Gokai Spartan (ゴーカイスパルタン, Gōkai Suparutan).
- In Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger The Movie: The Flying Ghost Ship, Gai used the DragonRanger Key, summoning GoZyuRex, instead of GoZyuDrill. This is related to when V-Rex needed to go into the past back in Timeranger.
- Despite being based on the Timerangers' Greater Power, the GoZyuDrill doesn't share much design element with the Timerangers' TimeJets, outside of being sent from the future.
- GoZyuJin's design is highly reminiscent of not one, but three robots from the Transformers: Beast Wars series, namely Megatron (head and tail as arms in robot mode), Dinobot (spinning tail weapon that can split open) and Galvatron (drill tank mode).
- It is assumed, but not explicitly stated, that Captain Marvelous used GoZyuJin to travel back in time in Kamen Rider × Super Sentai: Super Hero Taisen, where Joe and Don, with Daiki Kaito and Hina Izumi, traveled via the Den-Liner to Winter 1976 to understand the reason why the Kamen Riders and Super Sentai were fighting each other, seeking the answer from Akarenger, the Akarenger of the present having apparently perished at the hands of Tsukasa Kadoya's Dai-Shocker. After meeting with Akarenger, he requested that they take him to their present, where it was revealed he was Captain Marvelous in disguise.
- Just as Gokai Silver has a sunglasses-esqe visor similar to the Go-Busters, GoZyuJin's three modes would appear to be a prototype of the Buster Machines which have three modes: Buster Vehicle, Buster Machine, and Buster Animal.