Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article is about a/an song in Gosei Sentai Dairanger.|
- Lyricist = Yatsude Saburou
- Composer = Oono Katsuo
- Arranger = Yamamoto Kenji
- Singer = NEW JACK Takurou
Lyrics parts in bold indicate the TV-sized version
|Original Japanese lyrics||Approximate translation into English|
Tenshin daaa! (Woh Woh Woh Woh)
Transformation! (Whoa (×4))
- The opening theme of Gosei Sentai Dairanger was played during the Dairanger entry featurette of The 30 Sentai Encyclopedia, shown at the end of Task 20 of GoGo Sentai Boukenger.
- An instrumental of the Dairanger theme was played when the Gokaigers transformed into the Dairangers and fought Action Commander Zakyura in episode 33 of Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger.
To commemorate the 35th anniversary of Super Sentai, Columbia Records and NIPPONOPHONE released the 7 volume soundtrack Super Sentai Theme Songs Collection for digital download on iTunes on July 20, 2011. Gosei Sentai Dairanger was part of the Volume 4 collection.
- Gosei Sentai Dairanger Opening Song (Indonesia) - Indonesian dub Version "Star Ranger".