|This article is about a/an monster in Power Rangers Ninja Storm.|
Goldwinger is a moth monster who serves as the primary antagonist of the episode "The Wild Wipeout" He is a mix of moth and regenerator themes.
This moth-like monster was summon by Vexacus, he can use golden dust to can send people into other dimensions. He uses it to send Tori into one when she attempted to ride a large wave, in her case: a dimension were the villains are the heroes, and the heroes are the villains, When the the Ninja Rangers came to battle he surprised to learn that Tori had escaped. they battled him, they had the upper hand until Goldwinger regenerate and became more brutal, The Green Ranger came to the rescue and they finally destroy Goldwinger with the Red Ranger's Battlizer.
He was revived in Storm Before the Calm from the Asbyss of Evil for the final battle.
Goldwinger was a cocky monster that likes to cause trouble on the city.
Power's and ability's
- Strength: Goldwinger was one of the stronger monsters, powerful enought to best all five Ninja Storm Rangers in battle.
- Extraordinary Leaper: Goldwinger can leap at an incredible distance.
- Gold Dust: Goldwinger can released dust made of gold from his wing-like hands to send people to other dimensions.
- Regenerate: If any parts are destroyed, By lighting up a button behind his back, he can grow in a new ones.
- Lighting Blast: Goldwinger can released a wide spread of powerful orange colored lighting at his enemy's.
- Corrosion Ninja Fushokuruga - Super Sentai counterpart in Ninpu Sentai Hurricaneger. See comparison page.