|This article is about a/an monster in Power Rangers Dino Charge.|
- "I can't dig my way out of this one!"
- ―Gold Digger's final words before his first death.[src]
Gold Digger is a treasure/history-themed outlaw under Sledge's command.
Gold Digger is summoned by Sledge in order to destroy the Rangers under the threat he will be moltened into jewelry in case he fails or does not comply. He is accompanied by Wrench, Curio and Poisandra. While the former two battle, the latter two become pestered and decides to leave to see Glitz World on TV, leaving the outlaw to battle the Rangers along with Wrench. He nearly squashes the heroes, but the newly-found Armor X proves enough to break through his defenses and defeat him. Once enlarged, he is destroyed by the Dino Charge Megazord's Tri-Stego-Ptera Formation.
Gold Digger later made a cameo when Heckyl has Sledge's prisoners released.
Gold Digger was among the monsters revived by Wrench as part of Doomwing's plot to divert the Rangers while going after Zenowing again. Due to the revival being sped up, Gold Digger was rendered unable to speak. He and the other monsters were destroyed by the Power Rangers.
Gold Digger employs dirty tactics against his enemies, such as fooling them with explosive money, as well as more forceful ones, like crushing them with stone slabs and cutting them apart with his sharp pickaxe. His persona is a mixture of playful and sadistic, with the side dominating depending on his mood. However, his inability to adapt to the Armor X, which can penetrate and destroy his strongest shields, proves to be his ruin.
Powers and Abilities
- Heads Or Tails: Gold Digger will flip a coin and ask the enemy if it will land on its heads or tails, if the enemy is wrong, there will burst into golden energy.
- Golden Coin Bombs: Gold Digger can throw exploding golden coins at his enemy's.
- Golden Coin Brogue: Gold Digger will launch many coins in the air and they will fall and explode the ground.
- Golden Pickaxe: Gold Digger is armed with a golden pickaxe for close melee combat.
- Stone Slabs: Gold Digger has stone slabs for blocking attacks.
- Stone Slabs Multiplied: Gold Digger will launch a stone slab in the air, make it large, multiplied them and they will rain down and bury the enemy deep underground if they are under it.
Behind the Scenes
- He is portrayed by Scott Wills
- to be added