|This article is about a/an monster in Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue.|
- "That was just a warm-up. See if you can handle this!"
- ―Gold-Beaked Monster after the Rangers fought off the Batlings.[src]
The Gold-Beaked Monster is a vampire bat demon and is one of the two minor villains of the episode "Wheels of Destruction".
This bird/bat-like monster was sent to Mariner Bay to wreck havoc. When the Lightspeed Rescue Rangers arrived, she summoned an army of Batlings to attack them. After the Rangers defeated all of the Batlings, she attacked the Rangers with powerful winds, but it was not enough and the Gold Beaked Monster was disposed with the Rescue Blasters.
Powers and Abilities
- Flight: Being a bat-type monster, Gold-Beaked can fly at high speeds.
- Batling Summoning: Gold Beak can summon an army of Batlings to aid her in battle.
- Fireball Spread Vision: Gold-Beaker can shoot a four-way fireball spread from her eyes.
- Wind Flurry: Gold-Beaker can flap her bat-like wings to make a massive gust of wind to blow durbry at her enemies.
Behind the scenes
- Gold Beck is voiced by Neil Kaplan.
- The Gold Beck Monster is the fisrt monster in Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue to be a female.
- Of the monsters in Lightspeed Rescue, Gold Beak Monster is defiantly the weakest, as she gets destroyed in just a few shots of the Rescue Blasters.
- Gold Beaked Monster's name comes from the end credits of the episode.