|This article is about a/an monster in Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue.|
- "That was just a warm-up. See if you can handle this!"
- ―Gold-Beaked Monster after the Rangers fought off the Batlings.[src]
Gold-Beaked Monster is a vampire bat demon and is one of the two minor villains of the episode "Wheels of Destruction".
This bat-like monster was at Mariner Bay wrecking havoc, the Lightspeed Rescue Rangers came and she summons an army of Batlings and orders them to attack, after the Rangers defeated all of the Batlings, she gives the Rangers powerful winds, but it was not enough and the Gold Beak Monster was disposed with the Rescue Blasters.
Power's and ability's
- Flight: Being a bat-type monster, Gold-Beaked can fly at high speeds.
- Fireball Spread: Gold-Beaker can shoot a four-way fireball spread from her eyes.
- Wind Flurry: Gold-Beaker can flap her bat-like wings to make a massive gust of wind to blow durbry at her enemy's .
- Gold-Beaked is the first monster to be a female.
- Of the monsters in Lightspeed Rescue, Gold-Beaker is defiantly the weakest, as she gets destroyed in just a few shots of the Rescue Blasters.
- Her name comes from the end credits of the episode.