|This article is about a/an set of rangers initially seen in Engine Sentai Go-Onger.|
|Engine Sentai Go-Onger|
|Led by:||Hiroto Sutou|
|Teamed up with:||Gekirangers, Shinkengers|
"Take Off, Go-On Wings!"
Go-On Wings (Team)
|Go‑On Gold||Hiroto Sutou|
|Go‑On Silver||Miu Sutou|
Go-On Wings (Ranger)
The Go-On Wings (ゴーオンウイングス Gōon Uingusu?) are a two-man team composed of the Sutou siblings, who came from a Plutocratic lifestyle and chosen by the Wing Clan Engines due to their esper abilities, brought to the Machine World to become an elite fighting force under Jum-bowhale's guidance before the Go-onger team came to be. However, it is due to their training that the Go-On Wings see the Go-Ongers as being too inexperienced to protect the Earth from Gaiark. However, after learning from Jum-bowhale about what truly made the Go-Ongers who they are, the Go-On Wings join the Go-Ongers as comrades. Living at their villa, the Sutō siblings come to the Go-ongers' aid whenever they feel an evil presence making its move. After transforming, they say "Take Off! Go-On Wings" (テークオフ！ゴーオンウイングス Tēku Ofu! Gōon Uingusu?), with their victory quote "Touch Down." The Go-On Wings each wear a necklace bearing the Go-On Wings crest and are fearful of ghosts since being told scary ghost stories by their grandfather. After the final battle, the Sutō siblings resume their family duties in high class society, though Hiroto was a bit reluctant to accept this role. With the Go-Ongers, the groups' surnames spell "ecologist" (「え・こ・ろ・じ・い・すとう」（エコロジスト） "E-Ko-Ro-Ji-I-Sutō" (ekorojisuto)?). The two siblings' names both include the radical for feather (羽 hanezukuri?). In Go-onger vs. Gekiranger, the two also learn to fight using the Fierce Beast-Fist Beast Arts style from Master Gorie Yen.
A few years later, the Go-On Wings fought alongside not only their old comrades, the Go-Ongers, but all 34 Sentai teams against the Empire of Zangyack when it attacked the Earth in the Great Legend War. After fighting against hundreds of Gormin and their Zgormin commanders. AkaRanger noticed the fleet moving towards them, he gathered all the Rangers together and gave them the order to sacrifice their powers to wipe out the first invasion's armada.
The ranger's powers were then harnessed in keys that came into the possession of the Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger. Being 6th Rangers, these keys were initially acquired by Basco ta Jolokia who summoned them as copies to fight the Gokaigers. These were soon defeated, the keys were given to Gai Ikari (Gokai Silver) when he joined the team. When the Gokaigers changed into the Go-Ongers, Gai couldn't decide which Go-On Wings key to use. Then while he daydreamed about meeting the Go-On Wings, both Ranger Keys merged into one, giving him the ability to become both warriors.
- Engine Toripter (Go-On Gold)
- Engine Jetras (Go-On Silver)
- Engine Jum-bowhale (Gold and Silver)
The Go-On Wings Ranger Keys (ゴーオンゴールドキー Gōon Gōrudo Renjā Kī?) are what became of the Go-On Wings' powers after they along with the Go-Ongers and the rest of the 34 Super Sentai sacrificed their powers to end the Great Legend War.
Gokaiger/Go-On Wings Gokai Change
|Go‑On Gold||Gai Ikari|
|Go‑On Silver||Ahim de Famille|
These two keys, along with the other thirteen sixth ranger keys and the ten extra hero keys, were initally acquired by Basco ta Jolokia and later used by the Gokaigers. Like all of his Ranger Keys, Basco used his trumpet, the Rapparatta, to turn the Go-On Wings keys into puppets to do his bidding. The copy Go-On Wings were two of the remaining ten sixth rangers after the Gokaigers defeated the first five, with Basco using these ten to ambush the Gokaigers and take all of them hostage bar Marvelous. When Marvelous rescued them, they defeated all 10 puppets and claimed the Ranger Keys.
A short while after, the first fourteen Sixth Ranger Reys, along with all the Ranger Keys of the first 33 Super Sentai, were briefly taken by the Black Cross King and turned into Ranger puppets that were fought by the Gokaigers and the Goseigers. The Go-On Wings keys fought with the Go-Ongers, Gekirangers, Shinkengers, and Gorengers in a skirmish with the two teams at the start of the battle. These four Sentai reappeared at the end. The three recent Sentai, with the Gorengers standing behind them, fired their cannons at the Gokaigers and Goseigers, who countered with their team finishers, taking down the three teams as Gokai Red and Super Gosei Red finished off the fake Gorengers.
After Gai Ikari joined the Gokaigers as their sixth member, Gokai Silver, he was faced with a dillemma when the Gokaigers became the Go-Ongers. He couldn't decide which key to use, he then used a newfound ability to merge Ranger Keys, merging the keys of Go-On Gold and Go-On Silver into one Go-On Wings Key (ゴーオンウイングスキー Gōon Uingusu Kī?), allowing him to fight as a hybrid Go-On Wings, with two Wing Boosters and two Rocket Daggers at the same time.
- When the Gokaigers became the Go-Ongers while fighting Action Commander Zaggai.
- While fighting Basco's Ranger Key Clones of Wolzard Fire and Zubaan.
- When the Gokaigers became the Go-Ongers in their fight with Pollution President Babatcheed.
- To escape the destruction of Gigant Horse.
On three occasions when not in a Go-Onger team change, Gai also became Go-On Gold on his own.
- With Ahim (Go-On Silver) as they became the Go-On Wings while fighting Zatsurig of the Imperial Guard.
- Alongside Joe (DenziBlue), using their boxing powers against the Gormin in the Makuu Prison.
- While fighting against Skydain alongside Geki Jumonji.
Though Gai could also use the Go-On Silver key on its own to become a male version of Go-On Silver, he never did so. However, the Go-On Silver key was used by Ahim de Famille (Gokai Pink) on two occasions.
- As part of an all-silver Gokai Change in the Gokaigers' fight with Action Commander Osogain.
- With Gai (Go-On Gold) as they became the Go-On Wings while fighting Zatsurig of the Imperial Guard.
After Zangyack were finally defeated, the Gokaigers gave the Ranger Keys back to their rightful owners. Miu was seen receiving her key and it is presumed Hiroto did as well.
Go-On Wings Keys
Video Game appearances
Behind the scenes
In the Korean dub of Go-Onger entitled Power Rangers Engine Force, which aired in South Korea, the Go-On Wings duo are known as Engine Sky. This is carried over to Power Rangers Captain Force, the Korean dub of Gokaiger, where Gokai Silver, known as Captain Silver in Captain Force, combines the Go-On Gold (Engine Gold) and Go-On Silver (Engine Silver) Ranger Keys to become the combined Engine Sky.
- Having debuted in GP 16, the Go-On Wings duo had the earliest debut of a Sixth Ranger before Kyoryu Gold's debut in Brave 10 of Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger five years later. Sixth Rangers usually make their first appearance around episode 17 (which was when DragonRanger first appeared), but have also debuted as late as episode 28 (in TimeFire's case).
- When Gai first uses the merged Go-On Wings key, he declares himself "a two-in-one Go-On Wings", a reference to Kamen Rider Double, who has a similar half-and-half appearance (two main colors split vertically) and refers to himself as a two-in-one detective or Kamen Rider.
- Ranger Operators - Power Rangers counterparts