|This article is about a/an Venjix Attack Bot in Power Rangers RPM.|
Venjix created this Generation 9 Amphibious Attack Bot, and ordered him to infiltrate the city's water supply, via the hydraulic circulatory system. The bot did manage to enter Corinth, and he released the Shield Disruption Mist, that allowed the Grinders to enter the city.
The Rangers quickly showed up and battled the Grinders. After the robot soldiers were out of the way, the Rangers were able to battle Water Hoser with their weapons. Though they were more than a match for him, the monster was able to turn back into water and escape through the city's main water line.
Water Hoser re-emerged in the harbor, only in his giant size form. The Rangers were kept at bay by a large army of Grinders. Once Ranger Black showed up, the others were able to summon their Zords and form the High Octane Megazord. In the battle with Water Hoser, the Megazord was sent crashing into a city bridge. This made it to where the Megazord had to hold the bridge steady, so that the people still on the bridge could get to safety. But Water Hoser took advantage of this and attacked the Megazord.
Once everyone was safe, the Rangers were able to fight with the High Octane Megazord again. They then managed to trap Water Hoser in the bridge, and used the Super Saber attack to destroy him. (RPM: Rain)
Power's and ability's
- Water Adaption: Being a pipe-theme Attack Bot, Water Horser can traverse thought the water.
- Concrete Blast: Water Horser can charge up and fire a concrete ball that can cause a massive explosion on impact.
- Water Teleportation: Water Horser can turn itself into water for a faster way to travel.
- Concrete Burst: From it's shoulders and chest: Water Horser can fire concrecte at his enemy's.
- Concrete Spray: From it's chest, it can fire off a spray of concrete.
- Tube Left Arm: Water Horser right arm is a long tube that can be use for melee combat or extended to incredible lengths to wrap his enemy's with.
- Bladed Right Arm: Water Horser right arm is a large blade for close melee combat.
- Water Hoser's face looks very simmer to Beetlejuice.
- Water Hoser was called Generation 9 Amphibious Attack Bot on-screen, yet was called Water Hoser during the end credits.
- He is one of the few Attack Bots that can talk.