Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article is about a/an villain in Ressha Sentai ToQger.|
General Schwarz (シュバルツ将軍 Shubarutsu Shogun?) is the Black Iron General of the Evil Army Shadow Line, who serves as its military leader. He is obsessed with creating the Shadow Ressha forces to take over the Rainbow Line. Miss Gritta notes Schwarz's presence whenever he enters or leaves a room.
After Gritta's supposed death at the hands of Z, Schwarz was banished from the Shadow Line.
General Schwarz contemplated the appearance of the ToQgers following their opposition against Bag Shadow's Dark Station while Baron Nero and Madame Noir argued over what should take priority in the Dark Station operations.
Learning of the impressive spread of darkness through the town brought about by Saber Shadow's Station from Baron Nero, General Schwarz decided to see the creation of the Shadow Train Corps in the meantime to give the Emperor of Darkness the proper greeting when he arrives.
As Noir and Nero were arguing over who was most effective at spreading darkness, Schwarz entered and reminded them of the interference the ToQgers posed. Pressed by the two of them as to why he hadn't acted to deal with them already, Schwarz told them he was gathering intelligence and took his leave. On his way out, Schwarz dropped a handkerchief on his person, which was picked up by Miss Gritta who went to hand it back to him. Schwarz voiced his appreciation, but told Gritta didn't keep things he dropped to the ground, he accepted her request to keep it for herself before excusing himself.
Observing a Kuliner, Schwarz acknowledged it as a fine model of locomotive, but also realized that having only one model bored him. Noting the diversity of the Rainbow Line, Schwarz voiced a desire to observe their trains for himself. Unbeknownst to Schwarz, he was watched by Miss Gritta, who wished to help him. Later on, Schwarz found a note which offered a chance to observe the trains of the Rainbow Line. Bemused as to who sent the note, Schwarz noted that he would be grateful for it to be true. Schwarz would receive this opportunity when ToQ-Oh was formed to face the enlarged Stove Shadow who was sent by Gritta, sending two Kuliner Robos to back up Stove Shadow and test the Rainbow Line. Witnessing ToQ-Oh successfully destroyed all three targets, Schwarz boarded his own Kuliner and addressed the ToQgers, telling them that now he had seen them in action he would move to make their trains his. Told by ToQ 1gou that they aren't his to take, Schwarz gave the ToQgers his name, warning them that they would meet on the battlefield in due time.
Representing the Shadow Line, General Schwarz made an alliance with the revived Underground Empire Badan, which aimed to destroy the Kamen Riders including the Armored Riders of Zawame City who the ToQgers had recently befriended. To that end, he sent a Kuliner to attack the Den-Liner time train piloted by Kamen Rider Den-O. However, this was unsuccessful and the combination of ToQ-Oh with the Kyoryuger Ressha and Den-Liner, ToQ-Oh Kyoryuzin feat. DenLiner, fought and destroyed the Generalissimo of Badan with the other time trains.
In 2017, shortly before the ToQgers graduated from elementary school, General Schwarz, along with the other former Shadow Line generals, was reincarnated as a limited puppet by Grand Duke Hei, who took command of the Shadow Line after Z was defeated by the ToQgers having been banished by the Emperor of Darkness when he attempted to take the throne. Summoned to fight the ToQgers, this General Schwarz fights the future ToQ 2gou from 2025, and is soon enough destroyed by his Home Trigger due to the reincarnated Shadow's limited body.
Ninninger vs. ToQger
to be added
General Schwarz is a fanatic of war and desires to personally crush the ToQgers, especially since his fellow generals Nero and Noir are not taking them seriously. He is viewed as a brute by Baron Nero, who believes things should be done in a more graceful manner.
It is implied that General Schwarz is a bit of a germophobe, as he doesn't pick up or touch anything that he has dropped onto the floor.
He also has a love of trains, and is fascinated with the variety of train designs the Ressha of the Rainbow Line offered, and wished to be in them.
General Schwartz is a master swordsman, capable of defeating all five ToQgers single-handedly with great precision, power, and speed.
He is also a skilled Kuliner pilot, with his own personal Kuliner.
- Ressha Sentai ToQger
- Episode 1: Starting Station: Let’s Ride the Limited Express Train
- Episode 2: Station 2: We Are Here
- Episode 3: Station 3: Desperate Once Convinced
- Episode 4: Station 4: Be Aware of the Things You Lose
- Episode 5: Station 5: The Other Side of the Line Has Vanished
- Episode 6: Station 6: What Are We Looking For?
- Episode 7: Station 7: Inconsolable, Unmotivatable
- Episode 8: Station 8: Big Explosion on the Rainbow Line
- Episode 10: Station 10: Tokatti, I'll Die at Sunset
- Episode 11: Station 11: The Emperor of Darkness
- Episode 12: Station 12: The Rainbow Commuter Pass
- Episode 13: Station 13: Run Fire Extinguisher
- Episode 14: Station 14: Lost Cop, Great Detective
- Episode 15: Station 15: The Thing In Your Heart
- Episode 16: Station 16: The Dangerous Extraordinary Ressha
- Episode 17: Station 17: The Sky After the Rain
- Episode 18: Station 18: And What Do We Call You?
- Episode 19: Station 19: Now Departing! Build-Dai-Oh
- Episode 20: Station 20: Smiling Is Dangerous
- Episode 21: Station 21: The Runaway Bride
- Episode 22: Station 22: The Birth of the Empress
- Episode 23: Station 23: United Hand in Hand
- Episode 25: Station 25: Right Out of a Fairy Tale
- Episode 28: Station 28: Uncool but Cool
- Episode 29: Station 29: The Meeting with the Oncoming Train
- Episode 31: Station 31: The Hyper Ressha Terminal
- Episode 32: Station 32: Determination
- Episode 35: Station 35: The Stolen Terminal
- Episode 37: Station 37: Unreasonable Quiz
- Episode 39: Station 39: The Beginning of the End
- Episode 40: Station 40: Who Is He? He Is Whom?
- Episode 41: Station 41: The Christmas Battle
- Heisei Rider vs. Showa Rider: Kamen Rider Taisen feat. Super Sentai
- Ressha Sentai ToQger the Movie: Galaxy Line SOS
- Ressha Sentai ToQger Returns: Super ToQ 7gou of Dreams
- Shuriken Sentai Ninninger vs. ToQger The Movie: Ninjas in Wonderland
Video Game appearances
Super Sentai Battle Base
General Schwarz is among the vast pantheon of villains which appear in the mobile game Super Sentai Battle Base.
- ID Number: Shu I 44090-1
- Height: 207 cm
- Weight: 204 kg
Behind the scenes
- His name is the German word for "Black".
- His appearance resembles a World War I German Military general.
- His personal Kuliner quite resembles the Ghost Train from the Kamen Rider Den-O movie "Saraba Kamen Rider Den-O: Final Countdown".