Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article is about a/an song in Gekisou Sentai Carranger.|
- Lyricist = Mori Yukinojo
- Composer = Shoji Takashi
- Arranger = Oku Keiichi
- Singer = Takayama Naritaka
- English Lyrics by = T.CRANE
- Singer = MICKEY
- Rap = TOULOUSE
Gekisou Sentai Carranger (Full Accel)
this is basically the original theme but arranged differently to be more fast speed
Lyrics in bold indicate the TV-sized version.
|Original Japanese lyrics||Approximate translation into English|
Mune ni ai wo daite
Get on up Crank it up Turn it up
- The opening theme of Gekisou Sentai Carranger was played during the Caranger entry featurette of The 30 Sentai Encyclopedia, shown at the end of Task 23 of GoGo Sentai Boukenger.
- An instrumental of the Carranger theme was played when the Gokaigers transformed into the Carrangers and fought Action Commander Jealousto in episode 14 of Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger.
- The Carranger theme plays in episode 6 of Hikonin Sentai Akibaranger when Nobuo Akagi drives to make a delivery to the Toei Headquarters after their first battle against Shimokitazawahoya.
To commemorate the 35th anniversary of Super Sentai, Columbia Records and NIPPONOPHONE released the 7 volume soundtrack Super Sentai Theme Songs Collection for digital download on iTunes on July 20, 2011. Gekisou Sentai Carranger was part of the Volume 4 collection.
- Gekisou Sentai Carranger is the only opening theme in all Sentai which has two legitimate arrangements used as the theme song. The first arrangement is originally used for the first 13 episodes, while episode 14 introduces the faster-paced "Full Accel" opening used for the rest of the series. (the title of this arrangement coming from this episode's title: Full Acceleration to Thunder Hell) Because of this unique situation, there are many points where both arrangements are utilized for the series: the final episode has the typical "Full Accel" version as the opening and the original arrangement as the final ending theme; while Now More Road Safety, the Carranger tribute in Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger, also uses both arrangements in-episode. (the "Full Accel" version during the Carranger Gokai Change, the original version during the end scene)