|This article is about a/an Mecha/Giant Robo in Denji Sentai Megaranger.|
|Sentai Show:||Denji Sentai Megaranger|
|Number of Episode|
Full list of appearances
"Electromagnetic Fusion! Galaxy Mega!"
Galaxy Mega (ギャラクシーメガ, Gyarakushī Mega): Combination of MegaShip and MegaShuttle, a homage to "Choudenshi Bioman"'s BioRobo. The two components join together when the command "Electromagnetic Fusion" (電磁合体, Denji Gattai) is given. At first, INET thought the Megarangers didn't bring the robot to its full potential and had their tactics programer, Professor Toyokawa, install a program that allows Galaxy Mega to fight without a human pilot. But the Shirmp Nejire incident opened Toyokama's eyes and allows the robot to remain in Prof. Eikichi Kubota's hand. The Galaxy Mega is equipped with the Mega Saber (メガサーベル, Mega Sāberu), a sword which the Galaxy Mega can perform a wide variety of attacks. The Galaxy Mega is also equipped with the Mega Shield (メガシールド, Mega Shīrudo) which can protect the Galaxy Mega and enable it to safely enter Earth's atmosphere, and Booster Rifle (ブースターライフル, Būsutā Raifuru), a gun created from the Shuttle Booster which originally enabled for the MegaShuttle to make it into space. The Booster Rifle can fire energy blasts or freezing gas to freeze its opponent. The Galaxy Mega's last appearance in the series was where it was rendered inoperable by Super Warrior Yugande, but was repaired and used again in Gingaman vs. Megaranger. Galaxy Mega's power helped to power up Hyakujuu Gattai GaoKing in Gaoranger vs. Super Sentai.
See also: Astro Megaship"Galaxy Mega!"
MegaShip (メガシップ, Mega Shippu): Orbital space station for Megarangers and Prof. Eikichi Kubota. The sides and nose form Galaxy Mega's legs, and the undercarriage forms the arms while the underbelly becomes the shield. Armed with dual Mega Particle Cannons mounted on its doral hull.
See also: Astro Megashuttle"Galaxy Mega!"
MegaShuttle (メガシャトル, Mega Shatoru): A two component vessel used for ground to space travel. The orbiter forms Galaxy Mega's head (the engine becomes a jetpack and the cockpit becomes the cranium) while the Shuttle Booster forms the Booster Rifle (with the fuel tank holding the handle and muzzle). The orbiter docks in the nose of the MegaShip while the Shuttle Booster can be docked to its underside. On the toy, the Shuttle Booster can be separated into three pieces with the boosters attaching to the sides and the feul tanl becoming a dorsal mounted cannon. This function however was never used in the actual show.
- Mega Side Cutter (メガサイドカッター, Mega Saido Kattā), a horizontal slash
- Mega Flying Cutter (メガフライングカッター, Mega Furaingu Kattā), a jumping slash
- Saber Electromagnetic Whip (サーベル電磁ムチ, Sāberu Denji Muchi), an energy whip that is used to weaken the opponent
- Mega Dash Cutter (メガダッシュカッター, Mega Dasshu Kattā), a dashing horizontal slash
- Mega Cross Cutter (メガクロスカッター, Mega Kurosu Kattā), a double diagonal Slash attack that forms an X
- Galaxy Lance (ギャラクシーランス, Gyarakushī Ransu), a sword extension attack that destroys it's target from a distance
- Mega Flash Arrow (メガフラッシュアロー, Mega Furasshu Arō), the saber is thrown like an arrow/spear to implale it's enemy
- Saber Electromagnetic Snake (サーベル電磁ヘビ, Sāberu Denji Hebi), used against Toad Nejire, where Mega Pink took advantage of a toad's natural fear of snakes by transforming the tip of the sword into a projection of a snake.
Video Game appearances
Megaranger video game
Galaxy Mega appears in the Denji Sentai Megaranger video game in an area of gameplay which involves clicking on the screen at the right moment so Galaxy Mega can attack the monster before it gets hurt.