|This article is about a/an episode in Engine Sentai Go-Onger.|
Justice Dissolution (正義カイサン Seigi Kaisan) is the forty-eighth episode of Engine Sentai Go-Onger.
Horrified by Yogoshimacritein's Justice Dissolution, Sosuke attempts to avenge Hant and Gunpei with the Go-On Wings holding him back as the Crime Minister leaves to eat, deciding to make use of Kegaleshia and Kitaneidas as they try to stay in his good graces with the plan they have in store for the weakened Go-Ongers. At the Ginjiro-go, the primary Go-Ongers take it hard as Sosuke forcing to goes away Hiroto before he and Miu leave, finding their butler at the villa, wanting to bring them to Switzerland on their parents' wishes. But the two refuse as they run off sensing Kettei Banki, whom Kitaneidas modeled after every Savage Beast Machine before it and able to use their attacks. The primary Go-Ongers arrive losing it as he fights Kettei Banki on his own before the Banki Industrial Revolutionizes to maximize damage over the district.
While Miu tries to give Renn and Saki back the courage to fight, Hiroto manages to talk Sosuke into accepting his help before they all regroup and form Engine-Oh, Kyoretsu-Oh, and Seiku-Oh to fight Kettei Banki. Though the robot out-powers them all, Seiku-Oh uses a divide and conquer move to weaken Kettei Banki before scrapping him. A horrified Kegaleshia and Kitaneidas run off as Yogoshimacritein arrives and an infuriated Sosuke fights him before the Crime Minister take out Kyoretsu-Oh, and forces Sōsuke to watch Engine-Oh be the next Engine Combination be Justice Dissolutionized. But at the last second, Seikuu-Oh pushes Engine-Oh out of the way and takes the hit as Yogoshimacritein leaves.
Before they fade, Hiroto tells Bomper to analyze them while the Go-Ongers are forced to see the Go-On Wings fade before their eyes.
- As part of Super Hero Time, this episode aired alongside Kamen Rider Decade episode 1, Rider War.
- Engine Narrator: Engine Bearrv
- Engine Eyecatch Race Winner: Engine Speedor ("Engine number one!")
- Go-On Seminar: What does Sosuke end up learning in the movie?
- Answer: A martial arts style known as "Engine-ken".
- End Game (RPM) - Power Rangers counterpart in RPM. See comparison page.
- Danger and Destiny - Power Rangers counterpart in RPM. See comparison page.