|This article is about a/an episode in Engine Sentai Go-Onger.|
Ministry Shake-Up (内閣カイゾウ Naikaku Kaizō) is the forty-seventh episode of Engine Sentai Go-Onger.
After introducing himself, Yogoshimacritein's Danger Cabinet-Director Chirakasonne appears and explains that Kireizky worked for them in destroying the other Braneworlds. While this occurred, the Go-Ongers watch Gunpei chasing after Hant while revealing his goof ball plan to create fake wedding photos to trick his mom until they go investigating the signal Bomper picked up, facing the Ministers and Yogoshimacritein as they declare their manifesto. While the others deal with the Ugatz and the Ministers, Go-On Green and Go-On Black have trouble with Carrigator as he tries to attack Yogoshimacritein head on until Chirakasonne knocks the three back. As Chirakasonne battles the Go-Ongers, Carrigator reveals to his partners that it was Yogoshimacritein who most of the Gian Race. After taking out Chirakasonne, the Go-Ongers use a Carrigator-powered Super Highway Buster and Wing Booster combo on Carrigator. But Chirakasonne ingests the attacks and blasts them with his Natural Reversal attack ordering the Ministers to take Yogoshimacritein back to Hellgallie Palace while he continues to pollute the world. While the teams were in a slump, Gunpei and Hant head to a bathhouse to try cheering Carrigator up while both groups try to devise a way to counter Chirakasonne's attack. When Chirakasonne starts destroying the city, the secondary Go-Ongers arrive and fire their Carrigator-powered Junction Rifle in a reckless move to allow the Go-Ongers' Highway Buster/Wing Booster combo to take out the Cabinet-Director out while in the middle of his attack. However, Chirakasonne ingests the Dokkirium on his person and Super Industrial Revolutionizes to defeat Engine-Oh and Seiku-Oh single-handedly. Though still injured from receiving Chirakasonne's attack, Go-On Green and Go-On Black form GunBir-Oh and battle Chirakasonne, overloading him with their GunBir Grand Prix. But Yogoshimacritein arrives and uses his Justice Dissolution to vaporize GunBir-Oh, with Gunpei and Hant fading away to their friends' horror.
- Sosuke Esumi (江角 走輔 Esumi Sōsuke): Yasuhisa Furuhara (古原 靖久 Furuhara Yasuhisa)
- Renn Kousaka (香坂 連 Kōsaka Ren): Shinwa Kataoka (片岡 信和 Kataoka Shinwa)
- Saki Rouyama (楼山 早輝 Rōyama Saki): Rina Aizawa (逢沢 りな Aizawa Rina)
- Hant Jou (城 範人 Jō Hanto): Masahiro Usui (碓井 将大 Usui Masahiro)
- Gunpei Ishihara (石原 軍平 Ishihara Gunpei): Kenji Ebisawa (海老澤 健次 Ebisawa Kenji)
- Hiroto Sutou (須塔 大翔 Sutō Hiroto): Hidenori Tokuyama (徳山 秀典 Tokuyama Hidenori)
- Miu Sutou (須塔 美羽 Sutō Miu): Yumi Sugimoto (杉本 有美 Sugimoto Yumi)
- BOMPER (ボンパー Bonpā, Voice): Akiko Nakagawa (中川 亜紀子 Nakagawa Akiko)
- Engine Bus-on (炎神バスオン Enjin Basuon, Voice): Hisao Egawa (江川 央生 Egawa Hisao)
- Engine Birca (炎神バルカ Enjin Baruka, Voice): Sōichirō Hoshi (保志 総一朗 Hoshi Sōichirō)
- Engine Gunpherd (炎神ガンパード Enjin Ganpādo, Voice): Kenji Hamada (浜田 賢二 Hamada Kenji)
- Engine Carrigator (炎神キャリゲーター Enjin Kyarigētā, Voice): Kyousei Tsukui (津久井 教生 Tsukui Kyōsei)
- Water Pollution Minister Kegalesia (害水大臣ケガレシア Gaisui Daijin Kegareshia): Nao Oikawa (及川 奈央 Oikawa Nao)
- Air Pollution Minister Kitaneidas (害気大臣キタネイダス Gaiki Daijin Kitaneidasu, Voice): Mitsuaki Madono (真殿 光昭 Madono Mitsuaki)
- Crime Minister Yogoshimacritein (総裏大臣ヨゴシマクリタイン Sōridaijin Yogoshimakuritain, Voice): Kiyoyuki Yanada (梁田 清之 Yanada Kiyoyuki)
- Danger Cabinet-Director Chirakasonne (危官房長官チラカソーネ Kikanbō Chōkan Chirakasōne, Voice): Bin Shimada (島田 敏 Shimada Bin)
- As part of Super Hero Time, this episode aired alongside Kamen Rider Kiva episode 48, Finale: The Inheritors of Kiva, the final episode of the series. From next week onwards, Go-Onger would air alongside Kamen Rider Decade.
- Engine Narrator: Engine Buson
- Engine Eyecatch Race Winner: Engine Birca ("Cheers for my victory pineapple!")
- Go-On Seminar: Who are the two mysterious enemies in the new movie?