|This article is about a/an episode in Engine Sentai Go-Onger.|
The Maidens' Sanctity (乙女ノホンキ Otome no Honki) is the thirty-eighth episode of Engine Sentai Go-Onger.
To be added
Shower Banki appears to cause a downpour of acid rain in the city. The Go-on teams arrive and blast her away effortlessly, puzzled that the rainwater apparently had no effect. However, while everyone is drying off, Saki notices that Sōsuke and the other boys are petrified. Miu shows up shortly after, carrying an equally paralyzed Hiroto on her back. Worse yet, all the male Engine Souls are similarly frozen. When Shower Banki resumes her attack after receiving a supply of perfected acid rainwater, Bearrv exhorts the anxious Saki and Miu to fight. The two show up to challenge Shower Banki and accidentally let slip that all the boys are frozen. After handily beating Go-on Yellow and Go-on Silver, Shower Banki gleefully reports the news to Kegalesia, who assigns Shower Banki a new mission; find the Ginjiro-go and eliminate the frozen Go-Ongers. When Barbaric Moths attack the city, Bearrv drags Saki into battle against them. Her confidence boosted after besting the Barbaric Moths, Saki sets a trap for Shower Banki and her horde of Ugatz and drives the Ginjiro-go away when the trap is successfully sprung, buying much needed time. That night, Saki snaps Miu out of her crisis of confidence and together, they promise the boys that they will take care of everything. The next day, Shower Banki and her Ugatz corner the Ginjiro-go. Saki and Miu are no match for the Ugatz, who climb aboard the Ginjiro-go and attack the boys. However, what the Ugatz thought were the boys were actually mannequins from a women's clothing shop; the boys are actually dressed up as the mannequins and on display in the shop window. Bearrv, in the Go-Roader, ambushes the Ugatz and sends them flying from the Ginjiro-go. Saki and Miu transform and join Bearrv as the Go-on Princess team to beat Shower Banki. Shower Banki Industrial Revolutionizes just as Bearrv runs out of energy and is about to rain on the Go-on Princess team when they are saved by Seiku-Oh, GunBir-Oh, Speedor, Bus-on, and the Ancient Engines. Two new formations, Seiku-Oh Gunpherd and GunBir-Oh Jetras, are formed, and together, they scrap Shower Banki. Afterwards, the boys pamper Saki and Miu as a reward for their hard work.
- Sosuke Esumi (江角 走輔 Esumi Sōsuke): Yasuhisa Furuhara (古原 靖久 Furuhara Yasuhisa)
- Renn Kousaka (香坂 連 Kōsaka Ren): Shinwa Kataoka (片岡 信和 Kataoka Shinwa)
- Saki Rouyama (楼山 早輝 Rōyama Saki): Rina Aizawa (逢沢 りな Aizawa Rina)
- Hant Jou (城 範人 Jō Hanto): Masahiro Usui (碓井 将大 Usui Masahiro)
- Gunpei Ishihara (石原 軍平 Ishihara Gunpei): Kenji Ebisawa (海老澤 健次 Ebisawa Kenji)
- Hiroto Sutou (須塔 大翔 Sutō Hiroto): Hidenori Tokuyama (徳山 秀典 Tokuyama Hidenori)
- Miu Sutou (須塔 美羽 Sutō Miu): Yumi Sugimoto (杉本 有美 Sugimoto Yumi)
- BOMPER (ボンパー Bonpā, Voice): Akiko Nakagawa (中川 亜紀子 Nakagawa Akiko)
- Engine Speedor (炎神スピードル Enjin Supīdoru, Voice): Daisuke Namikawa (浪川 大輔 Namikawa Daisuke)
- Engine Bearrv (炎神ベアールＶ Enjin Beārubui, Voice): Miki Inoue (井上 美紀 Inoue Miki)
- Engine Jetras (炎神ジェットラス Enjin Jettorasu, Voice): Kiyotaka Furushima (古島 清孝 Furushima Kiyotaka)
- Water Pollution Minister Kegalesia (害水大臣ケガレシア Gaisui Daijin Kegareshia): Nao Oikawa (及川 奈央 Oikawa Nao)
- Air Pollution Minister Kitaneidas (害気大臣キタネイダス Gaiki Daijin Kitaneidasu, Voice): Mitsuaki Madono (真殿 光昭 Madono Mitsuaki)
- To be added
- As part of Super Hero Time, this episode aired alongside Kamen Rider Kiva episode 39, Shout: Targeted Brother.
- Engine Narrator: Engine Speedor
- Engine Eyecatch Race Winner: Engine Bear RV ("My gutsy big victory!")
- Go-On Seminar: Why wasn't BOMPER frozen?
- Answer: It wasn't in Shower Banki's rain.
- This episode confirms Bearrv to be the only female Engine.
- Shower Banki's death quote refers to the infamous murder of Marion Crane in the shower by Norman Bates (disguised as his mother) in the 1960 Alfred Hitchcock film Psycho.