|This article is about a/an episode in Engine Sentai Go-Onger.|
With the damage to Speedor's Engine Cast from the mysterious Engines intervening in the fight between Engine-Oh G9 and Drill Banki rendering him unable to enlarge to help in combination for a while, an agitated Sōsuke runs off after learning from Carrigator that they may be ancient Engines. However, Sōsuke runs into Drill Banki who is also in a bad mood and is reluctantly sent by Yogostein to find the ancient Engines as well. During their battle, the ancient Engines arrive on the scene in a hit-and-run as Go-on Red chases after them, finding them resting in an abandoned switchyard. While this occurred, the others set up a plan to lure the Ancient Engines out by having Seiku-Oh and GunBir-Oh spar until a vexed Drill Banki decides to take out his frustrations for Yogostein out on the two combinations, Bearrv, and Bus-on. Learning that his friends are in danger after seeing the Ancient Engines have no intent to trust humans, Sōsuke decides to fight on his own in a battle where he has no chance to win. However, Go-on Red's determination and Speedor's pleas for his ancestors to give humans a chance touched Kishamoth as he takes T-Line and K-Line to battle Drill Banki at Go-on Red's side, forming Kyoretsu-Oh to scrap the Savage Machine Beast as Yogostein finally realizes the Engines are not the Horonderthal. Soon after the fight, the ancient Engines become Sōsuke's secondary partners.
- Sosuke Esumi (江角 走輔 Esumi Sōsuke): Yasuhisa Furuhara (古原 靖久 Furuhara Yasuhisa)
- Renn Kousaka (香坂 連 Kōsaka Ren): Shinwa Kataoka (片岡 信和 Kataoka Shinwa)
- Saki Rouyama (楼山 早輝 Rōyama Saki): Rina Aizawa (逢沢 りな Aizawa Rina)
- Hant Jou (城 範人 Jō Hanto): Masahiro Usui (碓井 将大 Usui Masahiro)
- Gunpei Ishihara (石原 軍平 Ishihara Gunpei): Kenji Ebisawa (海老澤 健次 Ebisawa Kenji)
- Hiroto Sutou (須塔 大翔 Sutō Hiroto): Hidenori Tokuyama (徳山 秀典 Tokuyama Hidenori)
- Miu Sutou (須塔 美羽 Sutō Miu): Yumi Sugimoto (杉本 有美 Sugimoto Yumi)
- BOMPER (ボンパー Bonpā, Voice): Akiko Nakagawa (中川 亜紀子 Nakagawa Akiko)
- Engine Speedor (炎神スピードル Enjin Supīdoru, Voice): Daisuke Namikawa (浪川 大輔 Namikawa Daisuke)
- Engine Bus-on (炎神バスオン Enjin Basuon, Voice): Hisao Egawa (江川 央生 Egawa Hisao)
- Engine Bearrv (炎神ベアールＶ Enjin Beārubui, Voice): Miki Inoue (井上 美紀 Inoue Miki)
- Engine Carrigator (炎神キャリゲーター Enjin Kyarigētā, Voice): Kyousei Tsukui (津久井 教生 Tsukui Kyōsei)
- Land Pollution Minister Yogostein (害地大臣ヨゴシュタイン Gaichi Daijin Yogoshutain, Voice): Kiyoyuki Yanada (梁田 清之 Yanada Kiyoyuki)
- Water Pollution Minister Kegalesia (害水大臣ケガレシア Gaisui Daijin Kegareshia): Nao Oikawa (及川 奈央 Oikawa Nao)
- Air Pollution Minister Kitaneidas (害気大臣キタネイダス Gaiki Daijin Kitaneidasu, Voice): Mitsuaki Madono (真殿 光昭 Madono Mitsuaki)
- As part of Super Hero Time, this episode aired alongside Kamen Rider Kiva episode 35, New Arrangement: Flying Rose.
- Engine Narrator: Engine Buson
- Engine Eyecatch Race Winner: Engine Speedor ("Engine number one!")
- Go-On Seminar: How was Speedor able to communicate with the ancient Engines?
- Answer: He can through their expression even without words.