|This article is about a/an episode in Engine Sentai Go-Onger.|
Granddaughter Hant!? (孫娘ハント！？ Magomusume Hanto!?) is the twenty-seventh episode of Engine Sentai Go-Onger.
After a mysterious object lands in the mountains, the Go-ongers head out to investigate. During the search, Hant loses his footing and his Shift Changer, and goes tumbling over the side of a hill. He is found by Osen, an old woman who lives on the mountain, who nurses him back to health. To repay Osen's kindness, Hant helps her move her "treasures," which are nothing more than assorted piles of junk, and learns about Osen's beloved granddaughter. Meanwhile, the other Go-ongers encounter Dowsing Banki, who is also looking for the object. They discover that Hant is missing and, with the help of the Go-on Wings, go search for him. The Go-on teams soon find Hant at Osen's, and are shocked to find him wearing girls' clothing in an effort to resemble Osen's granddaughter. During the confusion, Kitaneidas and Dowsing Banki arrive and capture Osen, along with a small refrigerator, which is revealed to be the object that crashed on the mountain. The refrigerator turns out to be a super weapon that can instantly increase the volume of trash by hundreds of times. Dowsing Banki stays behind to occupy the Go-ongers as Kitaneidas absconds with Osen and the weapon. Go-on Green and the Go-on Wings fight their way past Dowsing Banki to pursue Kitaneidas, who reveals that Osen is actually a science sorceress from the Junk World and the creator of the weapon, which is responsible for the Junk World's current state. Since Osen is the only one who can operate the weapon, Kitaneidas had deceived Osen into thinking that the Human World had declared war on the Junk World in order to bring her to the Human World. As Engine-Oh Gunpherd battles Dowsing Banki and the Go-on Wings deal with Kitaneidas, Hant fights his way past a horde of Ugatz and begs Osen to not turn on the weapon. Osen seems not to hear Hant's pleas and switches on the weapon. Instead of multiplying, however, the junk piles in the area are turned into flowers, which now also cover all the Gaiark present. Osen scolds Kitaneidas for lying to her. Kitaneidas is forced to retreat as Engine-Oh G9 finishes off Dowsing Banki. Osen thanks Hant for opening her eyes to the sincerity of the Human World's people, then returns home to the Junk World.
- Sosuke Esumi (江角 走輔 Esumi Sōsuke): Yasuhisa Furuhara (古原 靖久 Furuhara Yasuhisa)
- Renn Kousaka (香坂 連 Kōsaka Ren): Shinwa Kataoka (片岡 信和 Kataoka Shinwa)
- Saki Rouyama (楼山 早輝 Rōyama Saki): Rina Aizawa (逢沢 りな Aizawa Rina)
- Hant Jou (城 範人 Jō Hanto): Masahiro Usui (碓井 将大 Usui Masahiro)
- Gunpei Ishihara (石原 軍平 Ishihara Gunpei): Kenji Ebisawa (海老澤 健次 Ebisawa Kenji)
- Hiroto Sutou (須塔 大翔 Sutō Hiroto): Hidenori Tokuyama (徳山 秀典 Tokuyama Hidenori)
- Miu Sutou (須塔 美羽 Sutō Miu): Yumi Sugimoto (杉本 有美 Sugimoto Yumi)
- BOMPER (ボンパー Bonpā, Voice): Akiko Nakagawa (中川 亜紀子 Nakagawa Akiko)
- Engine Speedor (炎神スピードル Enjin Supīdoru, Voice): Daisuke Namikawa (浪川 大輔 Namikawa Daisuke)
- Engine Birca (炎神バルカ Enjin Baruka, Voice): Sōichirō Hoshi (保志 総一朗 Hoshi Sōichirō)
- Engine Gunpherd (炎神ガンパード Enjin Ganpādo, Voice): Kenji Hamada (浜田 賢二 Hamada Kenji)
- Engine Carrigator (炎神キャリゲーター Enjin Kyarigētā, Voice): Kyousei Tsukui (津久井 教生 Tsukui Kyōsei)
- Engine Toripter (炎神トリプター Enjin Toriputā, Voice): Shizuka Ishikawa (石川 静 Ishikawa Shizuka)
- Engine Jetras (炎神ジェットラス Enjin Jettorasu, Voice): Kiyotaka Furushima (古島 清孝 Furushima Kiyotaka)
- Water Pollution Minister Kegalesia (害水大臣ケガレシア Gaisui Daijin Kegareshia): Nao Oikawa (及川 奈央 Oikawa Nao)
- Air Pollution Minister Kitaneidas (害気大臣キタネイダス Gaiki Daijin Kitaneidasu, Voice): Mitsuaki Madono (真殿 光昭 Madono Mitsuaki)
- Dowsing Banki (ダウジングバンキ Daujingu Banki, Voice): Harumi Edo (エド・はるみ Edo Harumi)
- Osen (オーセン Ōsen): Hana Kino (木野花 Kino Hana)
- Go-On Red - Change Soul, Engine Soul #1, Blaster Soul
- Go-On Blue - Change Soul, Engine Soul #2, Blaster Soul
- Go-On Yellow - Change Soul, Engine Soul #3, Blaster Soul
- Go-On Green - Change Soul, Engine Soul #4, Engine Soul #6, Blaster Soul
- Go-On Black - Change Soul, Engine Soul #5, Engine Soul #6, Blaster Soul
- Go-On Gold - Change Soul, Engine Soul #7, Engine Soul #9, Blaster Soul
- Go-On Silver - Change Soul, Engine Soul #8, Engine Soul #9, Blaster Soul
- As part of Super Hero Time, this episode aired alongside Kamen Rider Kiva episode 29, When the Saints Go Marching In: I Am King.
- Engine Narrator: Engine Carrigator
- Engine Eyecatch Race Winner: Engine Birca ("Huh? I won, Tabasco?")
- This is the first time Birca wins the eyecatch race.
- Go-On Seminar: What is Hant's favorite part-time job?
- Answer: Dressing up as a maid at a tea house.