|This article is about a/an episode in Engine Sentai Go-Onger.|
Childish Guys (幼稚ナヤツラ Yōchi na Yatsura) is the twenty-first episode of Engine Sentai Go-Onger and 1600th episode of the Super Sentai Series.
To be added
With Jum-bowhale now in the Human World, he decides to bring together the Go-Ongers and the Go-on Wings with a special training session by pitting Engine-Oh and GunBir-Oh against Seiku-Oh. Despite the failure after both robots crash, Jum-bowhale does not lose hope in the Go-Ongers, much to Hiroto's dismay. As the Go-Ongers are treated to a meal by Jum-bowhale, Fūsen Banki appears and starts giving away his smog-filled balloons to children. The Go-Ongers run ahead to the smog-covered city, unable to hurt Fūsen Banki as the Go-on Wings arrive and manage to drive him off. Soon after, Jum-bowhale sneaks on board the Ginjiro-go to personally take the Go-Ongers under his wing to lecture them, revealing himself as Bomper's creator. At Hellgailles Palace, Yogostein orders Hiramechimedes to set up a decent plan that will work, telling him it's his last chance to redeem the Land Pollution branch. When the Go-Ongers arrive upon being detected, Fūsen Banki carries out Hiramechimedes' plan by inflating Bomper. But like before, the Go-Ongers' attacks have no effect until they use their Go-on Shoot to weaken him before using a Jum-bowhale powered Super Highway Buster to take Fūsen Banki out until he Industrial Revolutionizes. While Fūsen Banki target Bomper to heavy damage Engine-Oh and GunBir-Oh, Go-on Gold battles Hiramechimedes in a one-on-one battle. After the Go-on Wings' attack knocks him away, they form Seiku-Oh to scrap Fūsen Banki as he is about to smash Bomper, who is restored to his normal self when Jumbowhale thanking the Go-Ongers for protecting his creation while confusing the Go-on Wings. As for Hiramechimedes, he begs for Yogostein's forgiveness as the Pollution Minister no longer acknowledges him as his right-hand man.
To be added
- Go-On Red - Change Soul, Engine Soul #1
- Go-On Blue - Change Soul, Engine Soul #2
- Go-On Yellow - Change Soul, Engine Soul #3
- Go-On Green - Change Soul, Engine Soul #4, Engine Soul #6
- Go-On Black - Change Soul, Engine Soul #5, Engine Soul #6
- Go-On Gold - Change Soul, Engine Soul #7, Engine Soul #9
- Go-On Silver - Change Soul, Engine Soul #8, Engine Soul #9
- To be added
- As part of Super Hero Time, this episode aired alongside Kamen Rider Kiva episode 24, Emperor: Golden Fever.
- Engine Eyecatch Race Winner: Engine Buson ("Doing great!")