|This article is about a/an episode in Engine Sentai Go-Onger.|
Engine Stall (炎神ストール Enjin Sutōru) is the fifteenth episode of Engine Sentai Go-Onger.
The Go-ongers attempt to enjoy a picnic, with Sōsuke having horrible luck after his coin landed on tails, until Bomper alerts them to a Barbaric Dohma arriving to the Human World. When Engine-Oh G6 arrives to counter, the Engines reveal the pilot of the ship to be Gaiark's greatest military genius, Land Pollution Vice Minister Hiramechimedes. In spite of its components being frozen up in battle, Engine-Oh G6 fights Hiramechimedes who overpowers it single-handedly with his Barbaric Dohma SP before leaving to find Yogostein. As Hiramechimedes appears to his master Yogostein, the Go-ongers learn from Engines of Hiramechimedes as the Vice Minister himself arrives to confront the Engines, who all use the Mantan Guns to retreat into the Ginjiro-go as the Go-ongers decide to fight him on their own. Deciding to finish them off, Hiramechimedes brings out the Barbaric Dohma SP as the Go-ongers escape in the Ginjiro-go. Soon after, Sōsuke confronts Speedor and the other Engines by reminding them they're partners, encouraging them to confront their phobia. After Saki comes with a plan and a night of training, Engine-Oh G6 challenges the Barbaric Dohma SP, breaking up into its components and Speedor manages to scrap the Barbaric Dohma SP, which splits up as well. But just as all seemed lost, two new Engines emerge: Toripter and Jetras. Though they scrap the Barbaric Dohma SP in a massive dog fight and take their leave, not even the Go-ongers' Engines know anything about these strange allies.
- Sosuke Esumi (江角 走輔 Esumi Sōsuke): Yasuhisa Furuhara (古原 靖久 Furuhara Yasuhisa)
- Renn Kousaka (香坂 連 Kōsaka Ren): Shinwa Kataoka (片岡 信和 Kataoka Shinwa)
- Saki Rouyama (楼山 早輝 Rōyama Saki): Rina Aizawa (逢沢 りな Aizawa Rina)
- Hant Jou (城 範人 Jō Hanto): Masahiro Usui (碓井 将大 Usui Masahiro)
- Gunpei Ishihara (石原 軍平 Ishihara Gunpei): Kenji Ebisawa (海老澤 健次 Ebisawa Kenji)
- BOMPER (ボンパー Bonpā, Voice): Akiko Nakagawa (中川 亜紀子 Nakagawa Akiko)
- Engine Speedor (炎神スピードル Enjin Supīdoru, Voice): Daisuke Namikawa (浪川 大輔 Namikawa Daisuke)
- Engine Bus-on (炎神バスオン Enjin Basuon, Voice): Hisao Egawa (江川 央生 Egawa Hisao)
- Engine Bearrv (炎神ベアールＶ Enjin Beārubui, Voice): Miki Inoue (井上 美紀 Inoue Miki)
- Engine Birca (炎神バルカ Enjin Baruka, Voice): Sōichirō Hoshi (保志 総一朗 Hoshi Sōichirō)
- Engine Gunpherd (炎神ガンパード Enjin Ganpādo, Voice): Kenji Hamada (浜田 賢二 Hamada Kenji)
- Engine Carrigator (炎神キャリゲーター Enjin Kyarigētā, Voice): Kyousei Tsukui (津久井 教生 Tsukui Kyōsei)
- Engine Toripter (炎神トリプター Enjin Toriputā, Voice): Shizuka Ishikawa (石川 静 Ishikawa Shizuka)
- Engine Jetras (炎神ジェットラス Enjin Jettorasu, Voice): Kiyotaka Furushima (古島 清孝 Furushima Kiyotaka)
- Land Pollution Minister Yogostein (害地大臣ヨゴシュタイン Gaichi Daijin Yogoshutain, Voice): Kiyoyuki Yanada (梁田 清之 Yanada Kiyoyuki)
- Water Pollution Minister Kegalesia (害水大臣ケガレシア Gaisui Daijin Kegareshia): Nao Oikawa (及川 奈央 Oikawa Nao)
- Air Pollution Minister Kitaneidas (害気大臣キタネイダス Gaiki Daijin Kitaneidasu, Voice): Mitsuaki Madono (真殿 光昭 Madono Mitsuaki)
- Land Pollution Vice-Minister Hiramechimedes (害地副大臣ヒラメキメデス Gaichi Fuku Daijin Hiramekimedesu, Voice): Kazuya Nakai (中井 和哉 Nakai Kazuya)
- Go-On Red - Change Soul, Engine Soul #1
- Go-On Blue - Change Soul, Engine Soul #2
- Go-On Yellow - Change Soul, Engine Soul #3
- Go-On Green - Change Soul, Engine Soul #4, Engine Soul #6
- Go-On Black - Change Soul, Engine Soul #5, Engine Soul #6
- As part of Super Hero Time, this episode aired alongside Kamen Rider Kiva episode 18, Quartet: Listen to Your Heart's Voice.
- Engine Narrator: Engine Gunpherd
- Engine Eyecatch Race Winner: Engine Bear RV ("This is so awesome!")
- Go-On Seminar: What makes Saki smile?
- Answer: Recently, hobbies such as fashion, sweets, shopping and Korean Dramas.
- Though this episode shows the arrival of two new flying Engines, their partners will not be revealed until next episode.
- As part of a nightmare scenario Sosuke imagined, Speedor goes to "Angel World" when he appears to die. While not given that name, a world of angels will appear in Sentai two seasons from now.
Engine Sentai Go-Onger DVD Volume 4 features episodes 13-16.
The Blu-ray release of Engine Sentai Go-Onger Volume 1 features episodes 1-16.