|This article is about a/an episode in Engine Sentai Go-Onger.|
Engine Stall (炎神ストール Enjin Sutōru) is the fifteenth episode of Engine Sentai Go-Onger.
The Go-ongers attempt to enjoy a picnic, with Sōsuke having horrible luck after his coin landed on tails, until Bomper alerts them to a Barbaric Dohma arriving to the Human World. When Engine-Oh G6 arrives to counter, the Engines reveal the pilot of the ship to be Gaiark's greatest military genius, Land Pollution Vice Minister Hiramechimedes. In spite of its components being frozen up in battle, Engine-Oh G6 fights Hiramechimedes who overpowers it single-handedly with his Barbaric Dohma SP before leaving to find Yogostein. As Hiramechimedes appears to his master Yogostein, the Go-ongers learn from Engines of Hiramechimedes as the Vice Minister himself arrives to confront the Engines, who all use the Mantan Guns to retreat into the Ginjiro-go as the Go-ongers decide to fight him on their own. Deciding to finish them off, Hiramechimedes brings out the Barbaric Dohma SP as the Go-ongers escape in the Ginjiro-go. Soon after, Sōsuke confronts Speedor and the other Engines by reminding them they're partners, encouraging them to confront their phobia. After Saki comes with a plan and a night of training, Engine-Oh G6 challenges the Barbaric Dohma SP, breaking up into its components and Speedor manages to scrap the Barbaric Dohma SP, which splits up as well. But just as all seemed lost, two new Engines emerge: Toripter and Jetras. Though they scrap the Barbaric Dohma SP in a massive dog fight and take their leave, not even the Go-ongers' Engines know anything about these strange allies.
- Go-On Red - Change Soul, Engine Soul #1
- Go-On Blue - Change Soul, Engine Soul #2
- Go-On Yellow - Change Soul, Engine Soul #3
- Go-On Green - Change Soul, Engine Soul #4, Engine Soul #6
- Go-On Black - Change Soul, Engine Soul #5, Engine Soul #6
- As part of Super Hero Time, this episode aired alongside Kamen Rider Kiva episode 18, Quartet: Listen to Your Heart's Voice.
- Engine Narrator: Engine Gunpherd
- Engine Eyecatch Race Winner: Engine Bear RV ("This is so awesome!")
- Go-On Seminar: What makes Saki smile?
- Answer: Recently, hobbies such as fashion, sweets, shopping and Korean Dramas.
- Though this episode shows the arrival of two new flying Engines, their partners will not be revealed until next episode.
- As part of a nightmare scenario Sosuke imagined, Speedor goes to "Angel World" when he appears to die. While not given that name, a world of angels will appear in Sentai two seasons from now.