|This article is about a/an episode in Engine Sentai Go-Onger.|
Two shadows are seen moving about underground, with the Go-ongers pursuing what they think are two Savage Machine Beasts. Once at the rusted Tokyo Tower, with Gunpei and Gunpherd having a falling out over whose fault it was that three bullets went astray when the team scrapped Speaker Banki, the Go-ongers divide into two teams to counter these monsters when they split up. Soon after, Gunpei's group encounters the mysterious being, the Engine Carrigator of the Gian Race. As Carrigator attacks Birca and Gunpherd in retaliation, Sōsuke's group battles the actual Savage Machine Beast, Bombe Banki, who tricks the Go-ongers into thinking that Carrigator's on Gaiark's side. Though defeated by the Highway Buster, Bombe Banki is Industrial Revolutionized and attempts to outrun Engine-Oh. Engine-Oh follows, but it turns out to be trap and Bombe Bank rusts Engine-Oh, rendering it incapable of fighting as planned by the Pollution Ministers. Meanwhile, learning the truth of Carrigator wanting to fight Gaiark, Gunpei manages to gain Carrigator's trust and convince him to fight by their side. Once arriving to the battlefield, Carrigator, Gunpherd, and Birca take out the Barbaric Dohma before they perform their own Engine Combination: forming GunBir-Oh to destroy Bombe Banki. Though the gang have a new ally, Speedor and the others are still rusted.
- Go-On Red - Change Soul, Engine Soul #1
- Go-On Blue - Change Soul, Engine Soul #2
- Go-On Yellow - Change Soul, Engine Soul #3
- Go-On Green - Change Soul, Engine Soul #4
- Go-On Black - Change Soul, Engine Soul #5
- As part of Super Hero Time, this episode aired alongside Kamen Rider Kiva episode 10, Sabre Dance: Glassy Melody.
- Engine Eyecatch Race Winner: Engine Bear RV ("This is so great!")