|This article is about a/an enemy mecha in Mirai Sentai Timeranger.|
The Combat Bio-Robot G-Zord is a fictional giant robot from Mirai Sentai Timeranger.
The G-Zord was a creation of the Time Protection Bureau that was lost in a time experiment (which is similar to the V-Rex). Captain Ryuuya came to the 20th century to help defeat it before it could cause the end of the 30th century and took over Tatsuya Asami's position as TimeRed. Gien sought after the G-Zord in order to analyze its' power source. After the TimeRangers oust Ryuuya into giving the Chrono Changer back to Tatsuya, Tatsuya is able to come up with a strategy which allowed the TimeRangers to defeat the G-Zord for good by having TimeRobo Alpha ride on the V-Rex's back as Riding TimeRobo Alpha, and then jump off it to move in from behind and strike the G-Zord's weak spot with its sword.
- The G-Zord was also the first Sentai creation to feature the word Zord; a Power Rangers term used commonly for every teams' mecha.
- Mirai Sentai Timeranger
- Case File 43: The History Revision Order
- Case File 44: The Revolt Against Time
- Case File 45: The End! TR (Tomorrow Research) (archive footage only)
- Case File 46: The Future is no More (archive footage only)
- Case File 47: The End of the Don (mentioned only)
- Case File 48: The Return to the Future (mentioned only)
- Case File 49: Beyond the Millennium (mentioned only)