|This article is about a/an robot in Power Rangers Dino Charge.|
- "Error! Error! Error!"
- ―G-BO's final words before shutdown[src]
G-BO was created to help train Prince Phillip to be a Power Ranger. After fighting the Vivix with the prince controlling him and causing a few problems for the Dino Charge Rangers, Sledge's army steal him the and bypass the controller to turn him into a villain whose principal goal is to destroy the Power Rangers. After Prince Phillip gained the Graphite Ranger powers upon bonding with the Graphite Energem, G-BO went to fight its former master, and after a long struggle was defeated with a special punch.
G-BO personality is simmer to that of a real robot, only with a more clumsy apple to it.
Powers and Abilities
- Strength: G-BO is a highly strong robot, powerful enough to battle all six of the Dino Charge Rangers with ease.
- Durability: G-BO is well armord and can withstand many direct hits from his enemy's.
- Extraordinary Jumper: G-BO can jump in high distance
- Energy Lasers: G-BO can fire powerful dark blue energy lasers from his hands.
Behind the Scenes
- Never once is the machine referred to as G-BO on screen. Everyone, including Prince Phillip refers to it as a robot.
- It shares the same name as its counterpart.
- to be added
- He is the second robot to be corrupted by a villain and is able to turn against the Rangers for a single episode. The first was Alpha 5 in "The Wedding".
- Height: 190cm
- Weight: 80kg