|This article is about a/an villain in Power Rangers Lost Galaxy.|
- "Silly costumes won't help against my power."
Furio was a cyborg general of Scorpius' army.
He was sent to retrieve the Quasar Sabers on Mirinoi. When Maya and the citizens of Terra Venture (the future Galaxy Power Rangers) reached the Sabers first, he used his sword to turn all the inhabitants of the planet to stone in an attempt to stop their escape. Furio returned to the Scorpion Stinger as it followed the Rangers back to their galaxy.
When Scorpius tired of his failures, Furio fled and encountered Leo. Deciding that he would take the Red Galaxy Ranger down together with him, Furio charged himself up to self-destruct. Furio was destroyed, but Leo survived the blast, having been saved by Magna Defender.
to be added
Powers and Abilities
- to be added
Behind the scenes
- Furio was voiced by Tom Wyner.
- Even though Furio was a Lost Galaxy villain, his suit comes from Denji Sentai Megaranger, not Seijuu Sentai Gingaman. In Megaranger, the suit was used as the monster form for the final villain. He is the first villain who's Sentai villain counterpart (Dr. Hinelar) has no connection to the Sentai show counterpart (Gingaman). This would be repeated with Cosmo Royale, who's costume was used in Ressha Sentai ToQger while his season, Power Rangers Ninja Steel was adapted from Shuriken Sentai Ninninger.
- Furio's role in the Lost Galaxy story mirrors Gingaman villain Sambash (whose costume was used for a very different character, Villamax). It is believed that, because Sambash often used realistic guns in Gingaman, that Saban improvised by using Dr. Hinelar's 2nd form as a replacement. Saban also wanted to pay homage to Megaranger, as this costume was not used in Power Rangers in Space.
- After Furio was destroyed, Mirinoi was not reverted back from the stone state he had put it in, during "Quasar Quest, pt. 2". Usually, in the Power Ranger universe, when a villain is destroyed, their effects and damages are reverted back to normal.
- Furio, for the first 9 episodes, had a rivalry with Leo, the Red Galaxy Ranger, since "Quasar Quest, pt. 2". This ended in "Magna Defender", when Furio self-destructed, while trying to eliminate Leo too.
- In some ways, Furio resembles Tankenstein. This is due to the fact that Furio was originally the monster form of Megaranger's main villain while Tankenstein was the mecha he piloted.
- Furio's costume was modified since originally being used in Megaranger.
- The hair was a much more brighter shade of yellow.
- The right arm was slightly retooled, removing the whip portion.
- Dr. Hinelar - Super Sentai counterpart in Megaranger. See comparison page., who had the same suit
- Gun Boss Sambash - Super Sentai counterpart in Gingaman. See comparison page.