|This article is about a/an villain turned ally in Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger .|
|Funfilled Spy Luckyuro|
|Season:||Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger|
|First Appearance:||Brave 1: He's Here! The Bright Red King|
|Last Appearance:||Ressha Sentai ToQger vs. Kyoryuger: The Movie|
|Number of Episode|
Full list of appearances
|Luckyuro Human Form|
Funfilled Spy Luckyuro (楽しみの密偵 ラッキューロ Tanoshimi no Mittei Rakkyūro) was a former member of the Deboth Army, serving as Joyful Knight Candelilla's lieutenant. She now supports Candelilla in mentoring the Kyoryugers.
Luckyuro awoke with the rest of the Deboth Army. She made the fewest monsters compared to her fellow knights but is responsible for causing them to grow in size after their defeat using Restoration Water. She acts as a spy for the Deboth Army. She enjoys reading manga, being an avid follower of Yuu Aoyagi's Love Be Ball Touchdown, of which Amy Yuuzuki is coincidentally also a fan. She has a tendency from time to time to become distracted during missions, such as reading the latest issue of LoveTouch while trying to destroy the Kyoryugers' base. She begins having doubts about the Deboth Army's cause to wipe out humanity when, after a conversation with Amy (who was unknowingly visiting Luckyuro after she assumed the identity of a fan who'd written a letter to Yuu Aoyagi, and Shinya asked the Kyoryuger to stand in for him since "Yuu Aoyagi" is a feminine pen name), she realizes that it would mean the end of her favorite manga series. After Deboth awakens a second time and merges with the Frozen Castle, the new Deboth commanders can grow on their own without Restoration Water and so Chaos fires Luckyuro, who runs away.
Candelilla goes after Luckyuro and Aigaron finds them, to warn them that Deboth wants them all dead (mainly because Candelilla's concern for Luckyuro had been misinterpreted as an attempt at an uprising; Aigaron, having overheard the conversation, was savagely attacked, but escaped to warn them). Icerondo finds and attacks the three. Candelilla and Luckyuro mourn for Aigaron after he dies and decide to turn against Deboth. During the final battle, Luckyuro finds out about the battle in the underworld and uses the lantern so both Candelilla and Luckyuro could enter the underworld. Candelilla assists in defeating Chaos and destroying the core, and Torin tells them to live their lives as they see fit, before they are blown from the exploding underworld. Days after Deboth's defeat, the two wonder how they were going to live their new lives now. They decide to help people, starting with a crying girl, who Luckyuro gives a lollipop to.
ToQger vs. Kyoryuger
Seeing the 'unlucky' plight of the ToQgers and Kyoryugers during the emergence of Deboth's creator, Creator Devius, Luckyuro and Candelilla go to pray at a shrine for help. Through their call for aid, the extra Kyoryugers, Yuko, Shinya, Yayoi, and Dantetsu, are summoned to help their friends, lending a hand in destroying the awakened Creator Devius.
100 years after the defeat of Transcendenterfly God Deboth, Luckyuro (now known as Apprentice Wise Goddess Luckyuro (贤神見習いラッキューロ Kenshin Minarai Rakkyūro)) serves as an assistant to Candelilla, who has become the mentor to a new team of Kyoryugers. Following Arslevan's defeat, she was about to revive him with Restoration Water out of habit when Candelilla stopped her, reminding her that they were on the Kyoryugers side.
Luckyuro shares many personality traits with Candelilla in that she is goofy and loves to have fun. She is also easily distracted while on missions. Following the defeat of Deboth, she and Candelilla like to bring happiness to people.
- Luckyuro carries a pumpkin-like watering can that is filled with Sukusuku Joyro (スクスクジョイロ Sukusuku Joiro) aka Restoration Water (復元水 Fukugensui), which is a fluid that intensifies anything made from Deboth cells. It can enlarge Debo Monsters when used on them. Dogold and Debo Viruson once took the can and poured a lot of Joyro into a nearby dam in order to help Deboth revive.
- Luckyuro also carries a red squeaky hammer as a weapon as well as a red baseball bat she once used against Torin.
- She also carries a special ball that was given to her by Chaos which Luckyuro dubbed the Blinky Shrink Ball (シュクシュクボール Shukushuku Booru). It makes any Giant Deboth Warrior shrink down to normal size by extracting the Restoration Water out of their system (making them turn gold in the process) or vice-versa by hit. It was first used against a scared revived Deboth.
- The Rattatta Lantern (らったったランタン Rattatta Rantan) is one of the items Luckyuro keeps in her Ponpon Pouch (ぽんぽんポーチ Ponpon Pouchi), and is another item given to her by Chaos, offscreen. It looks like an ordinary Jack-o'-lantern, but it is used by the Deboth to freely travel into Deboth Hell without being attacked by the Spirits of fallen Deboth monsters. Chaos had forgotten to take back this item, which inevitably lead to his death following Torin and the Spirit Rangers' attack on Deboth Hell.
- She has a special violin that she plays to accompany Candelilla singing.
Luckyuro Ranger Key (ラッキューロレンジャーキー Rakkyūro Renjā Kī) is a Kyoryuger Ranger Key released as part of a set of Deboth Edition Ranger Keys in Bandai Premium. It is unknown if it will appear in a future crossover. Of course as with all Ranger Keys, should it exist, it would be able to transform one, i.e. one of the female Gokaigers, into Luckyuro.
Behind the Scenes
Luckyuro is voiced by Ai Orikasa (折笠 愛 Orikasa Ai) who also portrayed her human disguise in Brave 40: Good and Cool! It's Tough Being an Old Man. Her suit actor is Naoko Kamio (神尾 直子 Kamio Naoko)
- Height: 192 cm
- Weight: 156 kg
- Luckyuro always mimics the Kyoryugers' pre-transformation dances when she is with Candelilla.
- Following several members of the Deboth Army's motif from the Wizard of Oz novel, Luckyuro is based on Scarecrow, one of the characters of the novel.
- Similarly, while Luckyuro's appearance can be related to that of a rag doll, she also closely resembles a scarecrow.
- She and Candelilla are currently the only Deboth capable of assuming a human form. (Besides Torin, if you count him being a former Deboth member).
- In episode 14 of Kyoryuger, when the team confronted Luckyuro in the Spirit Base, she can bite despite not seeing her mouth move nor seeing teeth.
- Luckyuro made an appearance in Kyoryuger: Final Live Tour and she was put under control by Chaos renaming her Unluckyuro.