|This article is about a/an episode in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.|
|Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (Season 1), Episode 1x53|
|Air date May 2, 1994|
|Written by Peggy Nicoll|
|Directed by John Stewart|
Two Heads are Better than One
Trick or Treat
Episode 53 of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers season 1.
Zack helps out by teaching magic to some day camp kids which works a bit of magic on Angela. But, Rita makes magic of her own and creates the Peckster to terrorize the city.
To be added.
- Austin St. John as Jason Lee Scott (Red Ranger)
- Walter Jones as Zack Taylor (Black Ranger)
- David Yost as Billy Cranston (Blue Ranger)
- Thuy Trang as Trini Kwan (Yellow Ranger)
- Amy Jo Johnson as Kimberly Hart (Pink Ranger)
- Richard Genelle as Ernie
- Paul Schrier as Bulk
- Jason Narvy as Skull
- Renee Griggs as Angela
- David Fielding as Zordon
- Robert L. Manahan as Zordon (voice)
- Romy J. Sharf as Alpha 5
- Richard Steven Horwitz as Alpha 5 (voice)
- Machiko Soga as Rita Repulsa
- Barbara Goodson as Rita Repulsa (voice)
- Robert Axelrod as Finster (voice)
- Danny Wayne Stallcup as Goldar
- Kerrigan Mahan as Goldar (voice)
- Scott Page-Pagter as Peckster (voice)
- Final use of the Megazord's Mammoth Shield.
- Penultimate use of the Megazord's Cranial Laser, which made its final appearance in "An Oyster Stew".
- Jason David Frank (Tommy) does not appear in this episode, and will be absent again in "Orchestral Maneuvers in the Park" and "Beauty and the Beast"
- The first appearance of Angela since "Lions & Blizzards". She seems to have forgiven Zack for abandoning her on that instance, as this is also the first episode in which she kisses him. She makes her next and final appearance in "An Oyster Stew".
- Jason references Queen's song "Another One Bites the Dust" after the Rangers defeat the Putties.
- The second bird monster in a row, following the Two-Headed Parrot in "Two Heads are Better than One".
- In the "log on" sequence, it is Trini who taunts the monster ("Let's stuff this bird!") instead of Kimberly as usual.