|This article is about a/an episode in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.|
Fowl Play is the 53th episode of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (Season 1).
Zack helps out by teaching magic to some day camp kids which works a bit of magic on Angela. But, Rita makes magic of her own and creates the Peckster to terrorize the city.
To be added.
- Austin St. John as Jason Lee Scott (Mighty Morphin Red Ranger)
- Walter Jones as Zack Taylor (Mighty Morphin Black Ranger)
- David Yost as Billy Cranston (Mighty Morphin Blue Ranger)
- Thuy Trang as Trini Kwan (Mighty Morphin Yellow Ranger)
- Amy Jo Johnson as Kimberly Ann Hart (Mighty Morphin Pink Ranger)
- Jason David Frank as Tommy Oliver (Mighty Morphin Green Ranger) (as Jason Frank) (credits)
- Paul Schrier as Farkas "Bulk" Bulkmeier
- Jason Narvy as Eugene "Skull" Skullovitch
- Richard Genelle as Ernie
- Renee Griggs as Angela
- David Fielding as Zordon (face)
- Robert L. Manahan as Zordon (voice)
- Romy J. Sharf as Alpha 5
- Richard Steven Horvitz as Alpha 5 (voice) (as Richard Wood)
- Machiko Soga as Rita Repulsa
- Barbara Goodson as Rita Repulsa (voice)
- Takashi Sakamoto as Goldar (Zyuranger Footage)
- Danny Wayne Stallcup as Goldar (American Footage)
- Kerrigan Mahan as Goldar (voice) (as Ryan O'Flannigan)
- Takako Iiboshi as Finster
- Robert Axelrod as Finster (voice)
- Scott Page-Pagter as Peckster (voice)
- Final use of the Megazord's Mammoth Shield.
- Penultimate use of the Megazord's Cranial Laser, which made its final appearance in "An Oyster Stew".
- Jason David Frank (Tommy) does not appear in this episode, though Tommy is mentioned.
- The first appearance of Angela since "Lions & Blizzards". She seems to have forgiven Zack for abandoning her on that instance, as this is also the first episode in which she kisses him. She makes her next and final appearance in "An Oyster Stew".
- Jason references Queen's song "Another One Bites the Dust" after the Rangers defeat the Putties.
- The second bird monster in a row, following the Two-Headed Parrot in "Two Heads are Better than One".
- In the "log on" sequence, it is Trini who taunts the monster ("Let's stuff this bird!") instead of Kimberly as usual.
- This episode has a possible hint that Ernie may know the identities of the Power Rangers, during the scene where Zack and Angela are talking and then Ernie tries to get Zack's attention when he sees Peckster attacking the city on live TV. It is not confirmed, but this is a possible hint at Ernie knowing the Rangers' secret. In fact, Ernie was originally supposed to have been revealed to know who they really were, but this ended up being scrapped.