|This article is about a/an monster in Power Rangers Dino Super Charge.|
Fortress was a powerful castle-themed Monster/Megazord created by Wrench who knew to counterattack all the previous Megazord moves of the Rangers.
Fortress is introduced to Heckyl by Wrench, who explains he built Fortress and tells Heckyl about its abilities, then demonstrates its skill with a group of Vivix. Later, Heckyl brings him out to Amber Beach when Lord Arcanon, Singe and Doomwing arrive on the scene. After a small conversation, Arcanon attacks Heckyl, who transforms into Snide and orders the Magna Beam to be fired on Fortress. Once Fortress is enlarged, Snide enters his cockpit and attacks Arcanon and his followers, who attempt to defeat Fortress with the Dino Charge Megazord Pachy-Rex formation. When that fails, they switch to the Tri-Stego Formation and the Ptera Charge Megazord Para-Raptor Formation, but these also fail. The trio finally retreat, and the Rangers take back control of their Zords. During the fight, Chase remembers advice from a food critic and says they need to try something new. While Heckyl takes back control of his body, the Rangers summon the Titano Charge Megazord and hold off Fortress until Kendall arrives with plans for a new formation: the Dino Charge Ultrazord, which destroys Fortress with the Ultra Plasma Final Blast.
- It is programmed to memorize and counterattack the Dino Charge Rangers' previous Megazords while in giant size.
- Fortress can shoot energy blasts and use its raw strength to restrict the Megazords' weapons.
- Fortress's strength is so great, one punch was was enough to force the Plesio Charge Megazord Pachy-Rex formation apart.
Behind the Scenes
- to be added
- Prior to its appearance, Fortress' body was previously combined with the head of Behemoth to form an unnamed inmate of Sledge's Ship.
- Fortress being a normal-sized robot before being enlarged and piloted is similar to NeoCrisis of Mirai Sentai Timeranger.
- Being a powerful monster starting off being human sized before growing large unlike it's sentai counterpart is also similar to what happened with Generation 16 Hyper Bot from Power Rangers RPM.