|This article is about a/an set of rangers in Chikyuu Sentai Fiveman.|
|Chikyuu Sentai Fiveman|
|Led by:||Gaku Hoshikawa|
|Coexisted with:||Five-kun Dolls|
|Rangers battled:||Galaxy Sentai Gingaman|
The Fivemen are five siblings of the Hoshikawa family (three brothers and two sisters), separated from their parents during a sudden Zone attack, sent to board a ship along with Arthur G6 to be raised and learn of the Fiveman technology. They pose as teachers at New Town School, planting a garden of Sidon Flowers which they brought from planet Sidon.
Ginga Sentai Gingaman (銀河戦隊ギンガマン Ginga Sentai Gingaman?, Galaxy Squadron Gingaman) (9, 28-47): A comedic all male evil Squadron of five aliens who first formed by Doldora as part of her plan to hypnotize the masses. But they would later return to serve Chevalier. They were killed by the Fivemen near finale.
- Baikanian Ginga Red (バイカン星人ギンガレッド Baikan Seijin Ginga Reddo?): From planet Baikan.
- Monomenian Ginga Blue (モノメ星人ギンガブルー Monome Seijin Ginga Burū?): From planet Monome.
- Grachisian Ginga Black (グラチス星人ギンガブラック Gurachisu Seijin Ginga Burakku?): From planet Grachis.
- Fujiminian Ginga Pink (フジミン星人ギンガピンク Fujimin Seijin Ginga Pinku?): From planet Fujimin.
- Gringanian Ginga Yellow (グリンガ星人ギンガイエロー Guringa Seijin Ginga Ierō?): From planet Gringa.
to be added
Super Sentai World
Years later, the Space Empire Zangyack invaded Earth. This threat was so great that all of the first 34 Super Sentai, including the Fivemen, were needed to oppose them. The 34 Sentai put up a valiant fight against the ground forces, but when the Zangyack fleet itself attacked them, Akarenger told everyone to combine their powers and save the Earth. This destroyed the Zangyack fleet and resulted in the loss of their powers, which resurfaced as Ranger Keys, that were dispersed throughout the universe.
The keys were collected by AkaRed, and later utilized by the 35th Super Sentai, the Gokaigers, a group of five people from different planets who came to Earth in search of the Greatest Treasure in the Universe. The greater power of Fiveman was initially taken by Basco ta Jolokia, but was granted to the Gokaigers by Remi after Basco's death. After the Gokaigers finally defeated Zangyack, they returned the Ranger Keys before they left Earth to find the second Greatest Treasure in the Universe. Remi was seen receiving her Ranger Key and the rest of her team presumably got their powers back as well.
Super Hero Taisen
The Fivemen, among the majority of the "Super Sentai" heroes, were caught up in the "Super Hero Taisen" incident which eventually resulted in the Super Sentai teams and Kamen Riders joining forces to defeat both Dai-Zangyack and Dai-Shocker.
- Five Blasters
- Individual Weapons
- V-Sword → V Shuttler
- Twin Array → Twin Risbees / Twin Yo-Yos
- Power Cutter → Black Jaw
- Cutie Circle → Circle Puter
- Melody Tact → Yellow Flute
- Super Five Ball
- Five Tector
- Hawk Arrows
- Hawk Arrow 1
- Hawk Arrow 2
- Hawk Arrow 3
- Hawk Arrow 4
- Hawk Arrow 5
- Hover Star II
- Legend: 2-pilot mecha, ◆ 1-pilot mecha, ❖ aux mecha, ◇ unpiloted mecha
- Maxmagma ◆◆◆❖◇
The Chikyuu Sentai Fiveman Ranger Keys (地球戦隊ファイブマンレンジャーキー Chikyū Sentai Faibuman Renjā Kī?) are what became of the Fivemen's powers after they along with the rest of the 34 Super Sentai sacrificed their powers to end the Great Legend War.
Any of these keys allow a Gokaiger to assume the form of any of the Fivemen. The Greater Power of this Sentai Group was stolen by Basco, but was later retrieved when Basco was defeated after he infused the Greater Power into the Fiveman Keys. Note: The Gokaigers first use the Fiveman Keys in 199 Hero Great Battle.
- FiveRed Key (ファイブレッドキー FaibuReddo Kī?)
- FiveBlue Key (ファイブブルーキー FaibuBurū Kī?)
- FiveBlack Key (ファイブブラックキー FaibuBurakku Kī?)
- FivePink Key (ファイブピンクキー FaibuPinku Kī?)
- FiveYellow Key (ファイブイエローキー FaibuIerō Kī?)
- Thie Fivemen are the first Sentai team to have Powered Protector Armor, Five Tector.
- They are the first All-Sibling team, followed by the Tatsumi and Ozu families.
- They are the only team after the Maskmen to not to feature a mecha for each individual member.