This article is a stub, meaning it needs more info. You can improve this RangerWiki article by expanding it.
|This article is about a/an episode in Power Rangers Turbo, the third installment in the Zordon Era .|
Fire in Your Tank is the 33th episode of Power Rangers Turbo.
While the Power Rangers are spending their day in the forest testing a new booster fuel, Divatox runs a monster boot camp, looking for new talent. One of the trainees, Torch Tiger, steals the Rangers' superfuel and uses it to boost his firepower and create a huge forest fire.
Meanwhile, Bulk & Skull work as fire spotters in the forest, coincidentally the same day Torch Tiger's forest fire occurs.
to be added
- Selwyn Ward as T.J. Johnson (Red Turbo Ranger)
- Blake Foster as Justin Stewart (Blue Turbo Ranger)
- Roger Velasco as Carlos Vallerte (Green Turbo Ranger)
- Tracy Lynn Cruz as Ashley Hammond (Yellow Turbo Ranger)
- Patricia Ja Lee as Cassie Chan (Pink Turbo Ranger)
- Paul Schrier as Farkas "Bulk" Bulkmeier
- Jason Narvy as Eugene "Skull" Skullovitch
- Hilary Shepard Turner as Divatox
- Carol Hoyt as Dimitria
- Donene Kistler as Alpha 6
- Katerina Luciani as Alpha 6 (voice)
- Kenny Graceson as Elgar
- Derek Stephen Prince as Elgar (voice)
- Ed Neil as Rygog
- Lex Lang as Rygog (voice)
- Scott Page-Pagter as Porto (voice)
- Bob Papenbrook as Torch Tiger (voice)
- While at her boot camp, Divatox and her men were training Torch Tiger and some monsters. Some of the monsters seen were actually recycled monsters from other seasons in repainted, altered, and/or hybrid forms. Among those monsters include:
- A de-petaled Bloom of Doom (from Mighty Morphin's "Bloom of Doom")
- A black-painted, horn-removed, and fur-added Robogoat (from Mighty Morphin's "The Green Dream")
- A blue-painted, altered Pirantishead (from Mighty Morphin's "The Mutiny") with the hair of Hate Master (from Mighty Morphin's "Stop the Hate Master").
- A monster with the head of Kakuranger monster Karakasa (Unused in Mighty Morphin and minus the umbrella on top of it's head) and the body of Hate Master.
- A monster with the head of Main Drain (from Zeo's "Inner Spirit") and the orange and blue-repainted body of Cruel Chrome (from Zeo's "Where in the World is Zeo Ranger 5?").
- A monster with the head of Cruel Chrome and the silver-painted body of Mean Screen (from Zeo's "Mean Screen")
- An odd-repainted Fighting Flea (from Mighty Morphin's "To Flea or Not to Flee")
- A caped, repainted, stinger-added, and de-shelled TurbanShell (from Mighty Morphin's "Green No More").
- A striped version of Kakuranger monster Keukegen (from the background of Mighty Morphin's "Alien Rangers of Aquitar" Pt. 1) with the shoulder pads of Cruel Chrome.
- The unnamed Kakuranger monster woman Rokurokubi (from the crowd in Zeo's "King for a Day" minus the head) now with antlers.
- Bulk and Skull are seen reading Big Bad Beetleborgs comics, which is another show produced by Saban.
- In the American footage, Torch Tiger inserts the superfuel into his body through a fuel valve intake, which is clearly not seen in the Japanese footage of him.
- When Carlos and Justin arrive to defend Lightning Cruiser & Storm Blaster, Justin's voice is heard but Carlos is moving as if he's the one talking.