|This article is about a/an set of weapons and devices in Power Rangers Samurai and Power Rangers Super Samurai.|
The Samuraizers are the Ranger's morphers and also devices to channel symbol power.
- Samuraizer - the five core rangers' morphing devices, it allows them to draw kanji in their respective colors
- Samurai Morpher - Gold Ranger's "homemade" redecoed 'texting Samuraizer
- Ji's Samuraizer - a gold/brown 'writing' symbol power channeler.
- Lauren's Samuraizer - Jayden and Lauren's father passed down this Samuraizer to Lauren, the next heir to the Red Ranger role. Lauren had been secretly training with it to master the Sealing Symbol. It folds vertically to go into brush mode.
- Main Article :Spin Sword
The Spin Sword is the Rangers' sole sidearm which morphs into multiple functional weapon forms. It can transform into
- Each ranger's individual weapon:
- Fire Smasher - Red Ranger's zanbato
- Hydro Bow - Blue Ranger's bow
- Forest Spear - Green Ranger's spear
- Earth Slicer - Yellow Ranger's fuuma shuriken
- Sky Fan - Pink Ranger's war fan
- Mega Blade - control device for the zords
- Shark Sword - power-up weapon and auxiliary Zord.
- Blazing Strike: Jayden's signature attack that envelope his sword in flames, he can either swing with the sword enveloped or fire a wave of flames at the emeny. Also, the first time when Jayden used his signature attack for the first time, he said "Spin Sword! Fire Smasher!" even though his main weapon is called Fire Smasher.
- Dragon Splash: Kevin's signature attack that envelops his sword in water and releases a large wave of water.
- Forest Vortex: Mike's signature attack that envelops his sword in leaves and releases a wave of green energy at the enemy or sets him up for his Tree Symbol Strike attack.
- Tree Symbol Strike: Mike's secondary attack. He swings his Spin Sword while in the Forest Vortex, drawing the Forest Symbol for four powerful slashes and strikes.
- Leaf Storm: Mike's third attack. Can be performed with the Spin Sword and Bear Disk.
- Seismic Swing: Emily's signature attack the envelops her sword in a cyclone of earth and releases a wave of yellow energy or causes a small earthquake around the enemy.
- Earth Symbol Strike: Emily's secondary attack. She swings her Spin Sword drawing the Earth symbol in the air for a powerful strike.
- Primate Cyclone: Emily's third attack. She spins rapidly slashing the enemy with her Spin Sword.
- Airway: Mia's signature attack the envelops her sword in wind that can send enemies flying with a pinkish sparkling wave containing powerful winds.
- See also: Laceration Calculating Sword Sakanamaru
The Barracuda Blade is the Gold Ranger's personal weapon, a Tantō that he uses in his high speed slash attacks. His final strike is the Barracuda Bite, which slashes the Nighlok enemy multiple times with energy strikes.
The Barracuda Blade is sheathed and kept away when Gold Ranger is in Mega Mode.
- Barracuda Bite: Antonio's high speed slash attack, which attacks the enemy multiple times with energy strikes or multiple slashes.
See also: Power Discs
A Samurai Disc is taken from the Samurai Ranger’s Disk Buckle and is attached to the hilt of the Spin Sword to power it up with their signature attacks or summon their Samurai weapons.
The Disck Buckle generates whatever Power Disc is needed for any particular purpose. It doesn't appear to store all the disks at once but provides them one at a time that the one samurai ranger wants. The design resembles a portable CD player except attached to a belt strip.
 The Shogun Buckle is part of the Super Mega Mode or Mega Shark Mode costume once any Ranger utilizes the Black Box or the Shark Disc. While it functions as no more than a Disk Buckle in Super and Mega Modes, once the Shogun Disk is inserted, the Samurai Rangers can access the Shogun Mode.
- See also: Secret Loading Gun Mougyu Bazooka
The Bullzooka is a bazooka styled similarly to the Bull Megazord's zord mode. The Bullzooka is powered by its own disc that bursts out with a gigantic blow blast. Upon the Bullzooka's introduction, the Bull Megazord carries its own gigantic version to use along side its Rotating Blaster.
Super Bullzooka is the combination of Bullzooka, Spin Sword, and Black Box.With the Spin Sword being affixed to its top/back portion, the sword's tip forms a third 'edge', adding to the horns of the bull. The weapon can be wielded by any ranger in Super Mode, but primarily by the Red Ranger. When activated, the bull on the bazooka roars and energizes its blast.
The Bullzooka can also combine with the Mega Blade to form the Shogun Spear.Its handle folds in to make it one long bar and the handle of the Mega Blade attaches on the other end to form a staff. It is used along side the Shogun Mode as the Megazords' finishing attack with it slashing upon the cockpit to activate the finishing attack.
It was used only once in the whole series.
Light Zord Lantern and Blade modeThe Light Zord is originally in the form of a lantern with a blade. It is usually used by Antonio. It can also used to generate certain discs like the Shark Disc. It can also be used as a lantern.
The Samurai Rangers utilize an SUV for long distance travel. It is a modified Cadillac Escalade with the Shiba House emblem on its door. Kevin once used it to go catch the Swordfish Zord. It was also used in Origins: Part 1 to go pick Mia up from the Orphanage where she worked. It's unknown if it was Ji who drove it or if it drives itself, or both.
- ↑ http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12559238 Toys R Us page for Shogun Buckle
- ↑ http://powerrangersworld.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/katalog_2012.pdf Bullzooka confirmed in German catalog
- ↑ http://powerrangersworld.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/bullzooka.jpg Toy image
- ↑ http://powerrangersworld.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/katalog_2012.pdf Shogun Spear confirmed in German catalog