|This article is about a/an episode in Kyoryu Sentai Zyuranger.|
The Zyurangers make a last-ditch effort to save the Guardian Beasts so they can take down Great Satan and finally bring an end to Bandora's reign of terror.
Geki, Goushi, and Dan get through the surrounding perils in the 'Magic Realm' and find the cells in which Daizyuzin, Dragon Caesar, and King Brachion are captured. The Zyurangers' teamwork releases them from the cells, as the Shugozyus come back from the `Magic Realm' and the Zyurangers are able to transform again. Combined with the Zyurangers' power and spirit, the revived Ultimate Daizyuzin again destroys Dora Taros and finally defeats Satan. The Zyurangers storm into Bandora Palace to confront the evil sorceress. In the Palace, a wounded Kai dies in Bandora's arms. Bandora weeps over her son, and her tears astonish the Zyurangers, as well as her henchmen. Furious Bandora tries to zap the Zyurangers, but she finds that she's unable to use magic any more. Daizyuzin appears and proclaims the end of sorceress Bandora: when a witch sheds tears, she loses her magic abilities. Daizyuzin seals Bandora and her gang into a jar and casts it into outer space. Peace has finally arrived on Earth and people are celebrating. Another celebration is going on inside of a jar floating in space as well - Grifforzer and Lamy's newborn baby may be adorable enough to let Bandora forget about everything else. Now that, the Zyurangers' mission is over, they leave the two baby dinosaurs to a recovered Hiroshi. Barza, who has regained his white magic, leads the Zyurangers to the land of Gods on a floating cloud, where their Shugozyus await them.
- A trailer for the succeeding series, Gosei Sentai Dairanger, as well as a 'next time' trailer for its first episode, was shown at the end of this episode.
- The trailer remained on the Shout! Factory release of Zyuranger, though Dairanger's American release would not be confirmed until a half-year after this.
- Unlike in many of the Sentai series from this timeframe all of the main villains were not destroyed in the last episode.
- With this the final Zyuranger episode and prior to the advent of the modern "Vs. movies", this is the last time all of the Zyuranger appear together outside all-costumed appearances such as the Legend War of Gokaiger. However, they would ultimately come back together to help another dinosaur team in a team-up movie.
- Goushi (Seiju Umon) would be the first untransformed Zyuranger to appear beyond this, appearing during the final two episodes of Gokaiger.
- Geki's (Yūta Mochizuki) voice would appear two more times: he would return in the short film Super Sentai World, as well as alongside all other Reds during Hyakujuu Sentai Gaoranger vs. Super Sentai. He would not make a physical appearance until Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger vs. Go-Busters: Dinosaur Great Battle! Farewell, Eternal Friends.
- Takumi Hashimoto (Boi) appears as the voice actor of KingRanger for his first battle in Ohranger (in place of actual actor Shōji Yamaguchi and would later play Jirou Iwamoto in Megaranger.
- Reiko Chiba (Mei) appeared in episode 25 of Kakuranger.
- Shirou Izumi (Burai) will have several notable roles beyond this, including episode 9 of Kakuranger, episode 3 of Ohranger and a prominent leading role in Super Sentai World.
- Hideki Fujiwara (Dan) is the only Zyuranger actor to not physically appear in Sentai beyond this episode.
- Kyoryu Sentai Zyuranger Volume 5 features episodes 41-50.
- The complete Zyuranger series was released in America by Shout! Factory in 2015.
- Doomsday - Power Rangers counterpart in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (Season 1). See comparison page.