|This article is about a/an episode in Gekisou Sentai Carranger.|
The Carranger face off in a final confrontation with Exhaus for the fate of Earth; but against an enemy with the evil powers of the universe on his side, can they finally bring peace (and traffic safety) once and for all?
to be added
to be added
- to be added
- In Chase into Space, the equivalent episode of Power Rangers Turbo, the usage of the footage is heavily modified and adjusted:
- Originally, Exhaus transforming into Exhaus Super-Strong is the final culmination with the ultimate enemy of the season. In Turbo, while footage of Exhaus first appearing on Earth is briefly seen, Exhaus Super-Strong is turned into Goldgoyle, the most powerful minion of Turbo villainess Divatox.
- Because of the imo-youkan method for growing monsters is not used in Turbo, the footage of Gynamo throwing it into Exhaus Super-Strong's mouth is instead made into the heroes sacrificing their Turbo R.A.M. into the mouth of Goldgoyle to blow him up. The equivalent of the Turbo R.A.M. in Carranger, the Giga Formula, is not used at all in the original footage during the final battle with Exhaus.
- All future seasons for the next 16 years would have a 49th episode. The next season to end on 48 was Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger.
- While not the final appearance of the Carrangers, this is the final appearance of all of their allies, including Extra Heroes Signalman, VRV Master and Radietta Fanbelt.
- A preview for the succeeding season, Denji Sentai Megaranger aired after the final episode.
Gekisou Sentai Carranger Volume 4 features episodes 37-48.