|This article is about a/an Barbarian Beast in Power Rangers Mystic Force.|
Fightoe is a bull dog, sorceress-like creature and is one of the four Barbarian Beasts that were freed by Imperious, he is most likely the leader of the group.
Fightoe did not fight with honor, and (along with Warmax, Shrieker and 50 Below) was sealed away in the Oblivion. However, Imperious set them all free, and commanded them to do his bidding. 50 Below & Fightoe were first sent to attack Koragg in the forest. With the two of them fighting the single Knight Wolf, they were successful in defeating and wounding him. They then drew the Rangers out at the pier. The Rangers tried attacking 50 Below, but with the power of his orb on his chest, he was able to reflect the Ranger's attacks right back at them. With the teens weak and wanting to take the easy way out, they begged Solaris Knight to use Jenji. Against his better judgment, Solaris agreed and fired Jenji Shinning Attack. However, 50 Below attacked Jenji before the Shinning Attack hit, and Fightoe then managed to capture the cat genie, With having completed their mission, the two the remaining Barbarian Beasts escaped. They turned Jenji over to Imperious, and the powerful genie is forced to grant Imperious one wish, the Dark Wish was set into place. when the Rangers showed courage and bravery in the face of insurmountable odds, the Tribunal of Magic reversed the Dark Wish. Fightoe then was turned giant size by Necrolai. The Rangers fought him off in the Titan Megazord, and managed to damage his staff, with the Titan Saber's Galaxy Slash Attack. With his weapon damaged, Fightoe retreated. 50 Below and Fightoe then lured the Rangers out at the Industrial Plaza. While Fightoe fought the Rangers, 50 Below battled Solaris Knight. These two beasts continued to be more than a match for the Mystic Force. Solaris was soon taken out of the battle. But in a surprise, Koragg showed up and began fighting the beast. As a reward for learning to take responsibility for their actions, the Tribunal of Magic then granted the Rangers the power of the Mystic Force Legend Warriors. With this new power and the Mystic Lion Staff weapons, the Rangers were able to take on Fightoe and 50 Below. Each Ranger used Code 1, the Elemental Attack, on their Mystic Lion Staffs. Fightoe was greatly weakened and fled, leaving 50 Below alone to get destroyed by the Mystic Rangers. Imperious (annoyed by Fightoe leaving 50 Below to be destroyed) then sent Fightoe to the Nether Dimension, where the beast was transferred into Ursus. The great evil monster was then destroyed by the Manticore Megazord's Legend Striker Spin Attack.
Fightoe is curl, cunning and always serious when battling.
Powers and Abilities
- Strength: As with Warmax, Shrieker and 50 Below before hand, Fightoe is one of the stronger monsters.
- Eye Lasers: Fightoe can fire strong red energy lasers from his eye's.
- Bubble Wand Staff: Fightoe is armed with a bubble wand-like staff for close melee combat.
- Lighting Bubble Beam: Fightoe can fire a beam made of purple lighting and bubbles from his staff.
- Bubble Rock Blast: Fightoe can also use his staff to created a bubble, turn it into a rock and fire it at his enemy's.
Behind the Scenes
- Fightoe is voiced by Jason Hoyte.
- Fightoe is the only Barbarion Beast that does not get destroyed by the Mystic Force Power Rangers, although he is destroyed in Ursus when the Manticore Megazord destroyed Ursus itself.
- Hades Beastman King of Hell Kobold Bullrates - Super Sentai counterpart in Magiranger. See comparison page.