|This article is about a/an monster in Gosei Sentai Dairanger.|
description to be added
Fast-Talking Player (早口旅ガラス Hayakuchi Tabigarasu?, 29 & 30): A champion talker, he uses bombs that detonate if you failed to say a tongue-twister. He was gathering children with his fishing rod to slave for the Gorma, to open a crack in the gates of Hell, so that the Gorma Triumvirate could drink in that power emitted from it. It was during his part in the plan that he exposed Kou as the KibaRanger. Though killed by the Chi-Power Bazooka, his fishing rod remained and was used by the Gorma Emperor to retrieve Akomaru from Hell.
to be added
Modus and Arsenal
- Kaki-bomb: "The customer sitting next to me is eating a lot of persimmons." (「隣の客はよく柿食う客だ。」 "Tonari no kyaku ha yoku kaki kuu kyaku da."?)
- Frog-bomb: "A frog jumps and jumps three times, jumps and jumps in total six times." (「蛙ピョコピョコ三ピョコピョコ、合わせてピョコピョコ六ピョコむピョコピョコ。」 "Kaeru pyoko pyoko mi pyoko pyoko, awasete pyoko pyoko roku pyoko mu pyoko pyoko."?)
- Bamboo-bomb: "Who placed this bamboo pole against this bamboo hedge?" (「隣の竹やぶに竹立てかけたの誰だ？」 "Tonari no take yabu ni take tatekaketa no dare da?"?)
- Paper-bomb: "Tokyo patent office." (「東京特許許可局。」 "Tōkyō Tokkyo Kyoka kyoku."?)
- Wheat-rice-egg-bomb: "Raw wheat, raw rice, raw egg." (「生麦、生米、生卵。」 "Nama mugi, nama gome, nama tamago."?)
- Peach-bomb: "Peaches and plums are part of the peach family." (「李も桃も桃の家。」 "Sumomo mo momo mo momo no uchi."?)
- Monk-bomb: "The monk drew a good picture of another monk on the folding screen." (「坊主が上手に屏風に坊主の絵をかいた。」 "Bōzu ga jōzu ni byōbu ni bōzu no e wo kaita."?)
- Scroll-bomb: "Blue scroll, red scroll, yellow scroll." (「青巻紙、赤巻紙、黄巻紙」 "Ao makigami, aka makigami, ki makigami"?)
- Fast-Talking Player was portrayed by Hozumi Gouda in his only Sentai role. He is most well known as Chirico Cuvie in Armored Trooper Votoms and Leorio Paladinight in the original 1999 anime for Hunter × Hunter.
Behind the Scenes
- His motif is the one of a Microphone.
- Beamcaster - Power Rangers counterpart in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (Season 2). See comparison page.