|This article is about a/an episode in Power Rangers Ninja Storm.|
|Eye of the Storm|
|Power Rangers Ninja Storm, Episode 11x32|
|Air date September 27, 2003|
|Written by Ann Austen|
|Directed by Charlie Haskell|
Eye of the Storm is the thirty-second episode of Power Rangers: Ninja Storm.
Shane is on edge when his brother Porter comes to town and tells him that he's wasting his life. Motodrone appears with a new monster - Eyesac, who can use victims' fears against them. Shane uses his armor to make Eyesac retreat, but in the process, reveals his identity to his brother. When Eyesac attacks again, he puts the fear spell on Tori, Dustin and Shane, incapacitating them. He then grows into a giant and inhales the Thunder Rangers. After a telepathic pep talk from the Sensei, and Shane is back to action in the Storm Megazord. While Tori and Dustin enter Eyesac and free Blake and Hunter. Cam arrives with three new Power Spheres that form the Ninja Firebird. The Firebird allows for the formation of the Hurricane Megazord, which destroys Eyesac. Shane and Porter make their peace. Porter tells his brother that he is proud of him, Ranger or not.
- The worst fears of the characters attacked by Eyesac are, respectively:
- Marah: being laugh at
- Kapri: spiders
- Shane: disappointing his family
- Tori: getting her hair cut off
- Dustin: falling from great heights
- In "Beauty and the Beach", Tori stated that Shane was afraid of spiders. However, as this episode shows, it might be more an aversion than crippling fear, like Kapri's.
- This is the second a Ranger revealed his ranger identity to his brother. The first was Tommy to his brother David on Zeo, and the third with Theo to his twin brother Luen on Jungle Fury.