Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article is about a/an episode in Power Rangers Ninja Storm.|
Shane is on edge when his brother Porter comes to town and tells him that he's wasting his life. Motodrone appears with a new monster - Eyesac, who can use victims' fears against them. Shane uses his armor to make Eyesac retreat, but in the process, reveals his identity to his brother. When Eyesac attacks again, he puts the fear spell on Tori, Dustin and Shane, incapacitating them. He then grows into a giant and inhales the Thunder Rangers. After a telepathic pep talk from the Sensei, and Shane is back to action in the Storm Megazord. While Tori and Dustin enter Eyesac and free Blake and Hunter. Cam arrives with three new Power Spheres that form the Ninja Firebird. The Firebird allows for the formation of the Hurricane Megazord, which destroys Eyesac. Shane and Porter make their peace. Porter tells his brother that he is proud of him, Ranger or not.
- Pua Magasiva as Shane Clarke (Red Wind Ranger)
- Sally Martin as Tori Hanson (Blue Wind Ranger)
- Glenn McMillan as Dustin Brooks (Yellow Wind Ranger)
- Adam Tuominen as Hunter Bradley (Crimson Thunder Ranger)
- Jorgito Vargas Jr. as Blake Bradley (Navy Thunder Ranger)
- Jason Chan as Cam Watanabe (Green Samurai Ranger)
- Grant McFarland as Sensei Kanoi Watanabe (voice)
- Grant McFarland as Lothor
- Katrina Devine as Marah
- Katrina Browne as Kapri
- Peter Rowley as Zurgane (voice)
- Bruce Hopkins as Choobo (voice)
- Michael Hurst as Vexacus (voice)
- Jeremy Birchall as Shimazu (voice)
- Craig Parker as Motodrone (voice)
- Robbie Magasiva as Porter Clarke
- The worst fears of the characters attacked by Eyezak are, respectively:
- Marah: being laughed at by everyone.
- Kapri: spiders.
- Shane: disappointing his family.
- Tori: having her hair cut off.
- Dustin: falling from great heights.
- In "Beauty and the Beach", Tori stated that Shane was afraid of spiders. However, as this episode shows, it might be more an aversion than crippling fear, like Kapri's.
- This is the second time a Ranger revealed his ranger identity to his brother. The first was Tommy to his brother David in Zeo, and the third with Theo to his twin brother Luen in Jungle Fury.
- When the Rangers finished the monster, in the cockpit is briefly seen that Green Ranger's super samurai mode.
- Scroll 36: Ring and Revenge - Super Sentai counterpart in Hurricaneger. See comparison page. (Eyezak's first appearance)
- Scroll 37: The Third Spear and the Great Escape - Super Sentai counterpart in Hurricaneger. See comparison page. (fight footage and story)
- Ninpu Sentai Hurricaneger: Shushuuto the Movie - Super Sentai counterpart in Hurricaneger. See comparison page. (Hurricane Megazord's debut)