|This article is about a/an episode in Power Rangers Lost Galaxy.|
Escape the Lost Galaxy is the forty-second episode of Power Rangers Lost Galaxy, concluding the Lost Galaxy arc. The episode marks the end of Mike Corbett's time as the Galaxy Rangers ally the Magna Defender and the final appearances of the Torozord, Captain Mutiny and Barbarax. Trakeena returns as the focal villain.
Mike goes to Captain Mutiny's slave camp, wanting to free the slaves. Meanwhile, Kai reads the Keonta Spell backward and an inter-dimensional portal opens, providing an escape from the Lost Galaxy. Mike befriends a slave named Haley and together they free the slaves and make it to the Astro Megaship. As the portal begins to close, Mike shows up in the Defender Torozord and manages to reopen it, however the Zord is destroyed in the process. Terra Venture makes it through the portal, pursued by Captain Mutiny who pilots his castle through intent on conquering the new galaxy he's found, only for Trakeena to show up who quickly destroys the castle, killing Mutiny and his crew. Mike survives, however he lost his powers in the process. Later, the spirit of the Magna Defender appears to Mike thanking him for continuing his legacy with honor.
to be added
- Danny Slavin as Leo Corbett (Galaxy Red Ranger)
- Reggie Rolle as Damon Henderson (Galaxy Green Ranger)
- Archie Kao as Kai Chen (Galaxy Blue Ranger)
- Cerina Vincent as Maya (Galaxy Yellow Ranger)
- Melody Perkins as Karone (Galaxy Pink Ranger)
- Russell Lawrence as Mike Corbett (Magna Defender)
- Kerrigan Mahan as Magna Defender (voice)
- Mike Reynolds - Captain Mutiny (voice)
- Amy Miller as Trakeena
- Richard Cansino as Villamax (voice)
- David Lodge as Kegler (voice)
- Bob Papenbrook as Deviot (voice)
- Richard Epcar as Barbarax (voice)
- Tom Whyte as Commander Stanton
- Analisa Brouet as Haley
- John F. Goff as Benjamin
- Jeffrey Stackhouse as Slave
- Valerie Vernon as Kendrix Morgan (credits only)
- Terra Venture is incorrectly shown to have all its engines working.
- Mike volunteers to be captured as the villains wouldn't know who he was, however he was personally responsible for foiling Hexuba's nightmare spell (while unmorphed).
- It may be that the villains still had not actually made the connection that Mike was the Magna Defender, simply assuming that he was a plucky civilian.
- Despite having being under heavy guard previously, Leo and Kai were shown to have possession of the Galaxy Book with no explanation.
- Defender Torozord was grossly oversized in this episode, holding open the portal which was as big as Terra Venture despite having always been shown to battle inside the colony's far smaller domes.
- Considering that Terra Venture only passed through the portal after Torozord exploded, it may be that the force of its destruction expanded the portal to a size where Terra Venture could pass through it after Torozord simply stopped it closing.
- This episode marks the first time in Power Rangers that a sentient zord is destroyed.
- This episode marks the return of Trakeena, Villamax & Kegler.
- This episode marks the final appearance of the Galaxy Book and the end of the Lost Galaxy arc.
- There isn't much Sentai Footage.