|This article is about a/an episode in Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger.|
Mother Universe (マザー・ユニバース, Mazā Yunibāsu) is the thirty-sixth episode of Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger.
The Dekarangers give Swan a day off to accept an award for her science work, but face difficulty without her around against a former S.P.D. scientist and his composite Kaijuuki.
(to be added)
- As part of Super Hero Time, this episode aired alongside Kamen Rider Blade episode 38, One Who Takes Hold of Destiny
- The first and only appearance in Dekaranger continuity of DekaSwan (it appears once more in the final episode in a non-continuity group shot); Swan does not use the power again until the Legend War in Gokaiger continuity.
- Ironically, DekaSwan is seen more in Gokaiger than Dekaranger. This includes her appearance in Gokaiger Goseiger Super Sentai 199 Hero Great Battle in the Great Legend War, the one occasion Basco summoned the DekaSwan Ranger Key, and the two occasions Ahim de Famille/Gokai Pink transformed into DekaSwan.
- During a pre-credits scene, Swan jokes that she only uses her DekaSwan powers "once every four years"; this ties her to a popular concept of being one of the three "Olympic Medal" heroines of the series possibly tied to the Olympic year of 2004, being the "bronze" equivalent alongside Marigold Utahime (DekaGold; gold) and Lisa Teagle (DekaBright; silver).
- When Swan-san deactivates the Hymal Reactor, the display mispells Operation as 'Opreation'.