|This article is about a/an episode in Bakuryuu Sentai Abaranger.|
The birth of Bachycelonagurus allows Asuka to restore his Dino Harp key. When the other Abarangers are scattered across the world by the latest Trinoid, Asuka comes to the rescue, but is met by Jannu who reveals to him a crushing truth...
- Ryouga Hakua/AbaRed: Koichiro Nishi (西 興一朗 Nishi Kōichirō?)
- Yukito Sanjyou/AbareBlue: Shou Tomita (富田 翔 Tomita Shō?)
- Ranru Itsuki/AbareYellow: Aiko Ito (いとう あいこ Itō Aiko?)
- Asuka/AbareBlack: Kaoru Abe (阿部 薫 Kaoru Abe?)
- Emiri Imanaka: Michi Nishijima (西島 未智 Nishijima Michi?)
- Ryunnosuke Sugishita: Kouen Okumaru (奥村 公延 Okamura Kōen?)
- Mai Hakua: Maya Bano (坂野 真弥 Banno Maya?)
- Jannu: Eri Sakurai (桜井映里 Sakurai Eri?)
- Lije: Kasumi Suzuki (鈴木 かすみ Suzuki Kasumi?)
- Mikela (Voice}: Bunkou Ogata (緒方文興 Ogata Bunko?)
- Voffa (Voice}: Hidenari Ugaki (宇垣秀成 Ugaki Hidenari?)
- Bakuryuu Tyrannosaurus (Voice}: Takashi Nagasako (長嶝 高士 Nagasako Takashi?)
- Bakuryuu Triceratops (Voice}: Kōki Miyata (宮田 幸季 Miyata Kōki?)
- Bakuryuu Pteranodon (Voice}: Emi Shinohara (篠原 恵美 Emi Shinohara?)
- Bakuryuu Brachiosaurus (Voice}: Banjō Ginga (銀河 万丈 Ginga Banjō?)
- Bakuryuu Bachycelonagurus (Voice}: Sayaka Aida (相田さやか Aida Sayaka?)
- Trinoid 7: Jishakunagengorou (Voice}: Keiichi Sonobe (園部 啓一 Sonobe Keiichi?)
- Brachio's Line: "If there is peace, someday the flowers shall bloom-bra." (どこかに平和があるならば、いつか花も咲くブラ Doko ka ni heiwa ga arunaraba, itsuka hana mo saku bura?)
- A quote from the ending theme of J.A.K.Q. Dengekitai, Itsuka, Hana ga saku darou? (Someday, the flowers will bloom, right?).
- Although he had appeared since the first episode, this is the first episode where Asuka utilizes his AbareBlack powers on Another Earth (He was seen briefly as AbareBlack at the beginning of the first episode on Dino Earth, before the attack by Anamolicarus caused his transformation to reverse and broke the Dino Harp Key). This is also the first episode to see Asuka transform though his official transformation sequence debuts in the following episode.