|This article is about a/an episode in Bakuryuu Sentai Abaranger.|
Yukito is tracked down by an old chiropractic patient of his who claims he was unsuccessful in treating her. Meanwhile, the Abarangers are left defenseless against the first Giganoid when Brachio is injured. In a search for a solution, Asuka is attacked once again by the mysterious armor.
- Ryouga Hakua/AbaRed: Koichiro Nishi (西 興一朗 Nishi Kōichirō?)
- Yukito Sanjyou/AbareBlue: Shou Tomita (富田 翔 Tomita Shō?)
- Ranru Itsuki/AbareYellow: Aiko Ito (いとう あいこ Itō Aiko?)
- Asuka: Kaoru Abe (阿部 薫 Kaoru Abe?)
- Emiri Imanaka: Michi Nishijima (西島 未智 Nishijima Michi?)
- Ryunnosuke Sugishita: Kouen Okumaru (奥村 公延 Okamura Kōen?)
- Mai Hakua: Maya Bano (坂野 真弥 Banno Maya?)
- Jannu: Eri Sakurai (桜井映里 Sakurai Eri?)
- Lije: Kasumi Suzuki (鈴木 かすみ Suzuki Kasumi?)
- Mikela (Voice}: Bunkou Ogata (緒方文興 Ogata Bunko?)
- Voffa (Voice}: Hidenari Ugaki (宇垣秀成 Ugaki Hidenari?)
- Bakuryuu Tyrannosaurus (Voice}: Takashi Nagasako (長嶝 高士 Nagasako Takashi?)
- Bakuryuu Triceratops (Voice}: Kōki Miyata (宮田 幸季 Miyata Kōki?)
- Bakuryuu Pteranodon (Voice}: Emi Shinohara (篠原 恵美 Emi Shinohara?)
- Bakuryuu Brachiosaurus (Voice}: Banjō Ginga (銀河 万丈 Ginga Banjō?)
- Brachio's Line: "Mistakes are made in a hurry-bra." (強いては事を仕損じるブラ Shiite wa koto o shisonjiru bura?)
- A Japanese proverb, the first of Brachio's quotes to be as such.
- The "Bubububuum" in the title is the onomotopeia for the opening four notes of Beethoven's 5th Symphony, also known as "Fate" (which is also the name and inspiration of the first Giganoid in this episode)
- In one scene, movie posters of The Pianist, Lord of the Rings The Two Towers, and Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets can be seen in the background.
- Golden Boy - Power Rangers counterpart in Power Rangers Dino Thunder. See comparison page. (Megazord fight)