Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article is about a/an episode in Himitsu Sentai Gorenger.|
The Colored Daishogun! Tutankamen's Curse (色の大将軍! ツタンカーメンの呪い Iro no Daishōgun! Tsutankāmen no Noroi?) is the fifty-fifth episode of Himitsu Sentai Gorenger. It features the first appearance of Daigoro Kumano, temporarily replacing Daita Oiwa as Kirenger following his departure in the previous episode. It also features the first appearance of the Star Machines after the destruction of the Gorenger Machines in the previous episode. It is the last episode to feature Mitsuo Andō portraying the Black Cross Führer, he would be portrayed by Nobuo Yana next episode onwards.
The Gorenger must stop new Black Cross leader Golden Mask from killing off the world with a deadly bacterial gas distributed by blimp.
to be added
- Tsuyoshi Kaijo: Naoya Makoto
- Akira Shinmei: Hiroshi Miyauchi
- Daigorou Kumano: Jiro Daruma
- Peggy Matsuyama: Lisa Komaki
- Kenji Asuka: Yukio Itou
- Black Cross Führer: Mitsuo Ando
- This is the first episode of Super Sentai to have a Ranger replaced.
- If you watch the opening credits closely, Kumamo is listed as Kirenger, but the footage continues to show Daita (even though he doesn't appear in this episode)
- This is the first Ranger replacement in Sentai history where both Rangers don't appear in the same episode; the only other time occurs in Bioman.
Himitsu Sentai Gorenger Volume 10 features episodes 55-60: Ep. 55: The Colored Daishogun! Tuthankamen's Curse, Ep. 56: Blue Summer Vacation! A Demon's Killing Beach, Ep. 57: The Black Encircling Net! Five-Faced Peggy, Ep. 58: Crimson Ambition! His Excellency the Führer's Gold Castle, Ep. 59: The Crimson South! The Mysterious Big Gold Plan, and Ep. 60: Blue Inland Sea! The Floating Secret Fortress Island.