Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article is about a/an episode in Doubutsu Sentai Zyuohger.|
Ep. 4: Howl in the Ring (リングに吼えろ Ringu ni Hoero?) is the fourth episode of Doubutsu Sentai Zyuohger. It features the debut of the ZyuohKing Kirin Bazooka combination and introduces Larry, a Gorilla Zyuman.
Sela and Leo are kidnapped by the Deathgalien Player Amigard to be in his "Battle Show" where two people enter, and only one can leave, and he chooses best friends because it entertains him. As they fight, Leo holds back as Sela is a woman, which upsets her, and reminds her of the last time they fought in a martial arts tournament in Zyuland.
to be added
- Yamato Kazakiri (風切 大和 Kazakiri Yamato?): Masaki Nakao (中尾 暢樹 Nakao Masaki?)
- Sela (セラ?): Miki Yanagi (柳 美稀 Yanagi Miki?)
- Leo (レオ?): Shouhei Nanba (南羽 翔平 Nanba Shōhei?)
- Tusk (タスク?): Tsurugi Watanabe (渡邉 剣 Watanabe Tsurugi?)
- Amu (アム?): Haruka Tateishi (立石 晴香 Tateishi Haruka?)
- Mario Mori (森 真理夫 Mori Mario?): Susumu Terajima (寺島 進 Terajima Susumu?)
- Ginis (ジニス Jinisu?, Voice): Kazuhiko Inoue (井上 和彦 Inoue Kazuhiko?)
- Azald (アザルド Azarudo?, Voice): Jouji Nakata (中田 譲治 Nakata Jōji?)
- Quval (クバル Kubaru?, Voice): Mitsuo Iwata (岩田 光央 Iwata Mitsuo?)
- Naria (ナリア Naria?, Voice): Minako Kotobuki (寿 美菜子 Kotobuki Minako?)
- Amigard (アミガルド Amigarudo?, Voice): Tetsuo Kanao (金尾 哲夫 Kanao Tetsuo?)
- Man: Masaaki Nagakura (長倉 正明 Nagakura Masaaki?), Hyoga Tanaka (田中 彪 Tanaka Hyōga?)
- Zyuoh Eagle: Kosuke Asai (浅井 宏輔 Asai Kōsuke?)
- Sela, Zyuoh Shark: Ryoko Gomi (五味 涼子 Gomi Ryōko?)
- Leo, Zyuoh Lion: Yasuhiro Takeuchi (竹内 康博 Takeuchi Yasuhiro?)
- Tusk, Zyuoh Elephant: Yuji Nakata (中田 裕士 Nakata Yuji?)
- Zyuoh Tiger: Ayumi Shimozono (下園 愛弓 Shimozono Ayumi?)
- Doubutsu Gattai ZyuohKing: Hideaki Kusaka (日下 秀昭 Kusaka Hideaki?)
- Ginis: Naoko Kamio (神尾 直子 Kamio Naoko?)
- Naria: Yuichi Hachisuka (蜂須賀 祐一 Hachisuka Yūichi?)
- Azald: Jiro Okamoto (岡元 次郎 Okamoto Jirō?)
- Quval: Riichi Seike (清家 利一 Seike Riichi?)
- Amigard: Shinsuke Kusano (草野 伸介 Kusano Shinsuke?)
- Moeba: Various
- Zyuoh Eagle - Cube Eagle, Cube Kirin
- Zyuoh Shark - Cube Shark
- Zyuoh Lion - Cube Lion
- Zyuoh Elephant - Cube Elephant
- Zyuoh Tiger - Cube Tiger
- Combinations used: ZyuohKing, ZyuohKing Kirin Bazooka
- Zyuoh Eagle - Instinct Awakened
- Zyuoh Shark - Instinct Awakened
- Zyuoh Lion - Instinct Awakened
- Zyuoh Elephant - N/A
- Zyuoh Tiger - N/A
- When Sela, Leo and Amu transform in the early part of the episode, the sound of the transformation activation audio of the Zyuoh Changers comes a bit too early, as they had not been configured into the proper combination for transforming at the time the sound was playing.
- As part of Super Hero Time, this episode aired alongside Kamen Rider Ghost episode 21, Amazing! The Gamma's World!.
- Hide-and-Seek in closing credits
- This is the first time Zyuoh Elephant and Zyuoh Tiger don't change into their Instinct Awakened forms.
- It is also the first time Amu doesn't assume her Zyuman form.
- This is the first episode, since episode 2, where ZyuohKing doesn't assume its 1*5*4 form.