|This article is about a/an episode in Chikyuu Sentai Fiveman.|
|WARNING: This episode contains scenes of alcohol drinking. Viewer discretion is advised!|
Get the Earth Drunk (地球を酔わせろ Chikyū wo Yowasero) is the fourth episode of Chikyuu Sentai Fiveman.
Remi tries to turn a struggle into an advantage when she accidentally becomes drunk during a Zone scheme to turn all water into sake to make humanity helpless.
to be added
to be added
- to be added
- Remi wears the same Chinese martial arts outfit as in the opening as the color is black instead of yellow.
- Remi's fighting style is Chinese-Style Martial Arts based on Kung-Fu.
- During the battle, Remi is able to switch her fighting style from Kung-Fu to Zui Quan known as Drunken Fist (drunken boxing) while she was in a drunken state to fight both Zourugin and Zaza.
- One of her moves used against Zourugin during Zui Quan is later used as one of Lei Wulong's special attacks in Tekken 2.
- In the Philippine Dub during the Sibling Warriors attack, the group are saying their codenames in their Sentai forms rather than saying their personal weaponry in Japanese.
- For the first time as the group pilots the Fiverobo, FiveRed was switched with FiveYellow to pilot the robot to fight Zourugin using Zui Quan before finishing it.
- In the end of the episode, Remi is revealed to be mischievous as she sprays the water to her siblings who are drinking wine or champagne with a water hose.
Chikyuu Sentai Fiveman Volume 1 features episodes 1-9.