|This article is about a/an episode in Battle Fever J.|
The Tsukikage Clan of Hell Valley (地獄谷の月影一族 Jigoku Tani no Getsuei Ichizoku) is the forty-fourth episode of Battle Fever J.
Battle Fever find themselves under attack by a ninja clan after a member turned Egos Monster frames them for the murder of another member.
Egos recruits Monshiro Ocho, a member of the Tsukikage family. The Tsukikage clan is a family of ninjas who stay hidden in the mountains to live a peaceful life. When they refuse to collaborate with Egos, Egos impersonates Battle Fever and kills Tsukikage Reiko, another member who was studying music in Tokyo. In her dying breath, she sends a signal flare with Battle Fever’s symbol “J”. Immediately Battle Fever becomes the target of the Tsukikage family, seeking revenge. Maria, Kyosuke, and Shirou are all attacked separately by different members of the Tsukikage family, using various magical ninja techniques. Masao then reveals that when he was younger, and training in his martial arts, he fell from a cliff, and was found and cared for by the Tsukikage family. So he immediately sets out to find the head of the Tsukikage clan and declare Battle Fever’s innocence. To prove his integrity, he engages the Tsukikage leader in a sword fight, and seeing the purity of heart in his katana, the Tsukikage leader believes him. However, Tsukikage member, Musasabi Kozo follows Masao, and falls into another trap set by the fake Battle Fever. This time though, Shirou and Makoto arrive in time to save him, and the Tsukikage have their revenge against the real murderers.
- Masao Den (伝正夫 Den Masao): Kouki Tanioka (谷岡弘規 Tanioka Kōki)
- Makoto Jin (神 誠 Jin Makoto): Daisuke Ban (伴大介 Ban Daisuke)
- Kyousuke Shida (志田 京介 Shida Kyōsuke): Yuuhei Kurachi (倉知 雄平 Kurachi Yūhei)
- Shirou Akebono (曙四郎 Akebono Shirō): Kenji Ohba (大葉 健二 Ōba Kenji)
- Maria Nagisa (汀マリア Nagisa Maria): Naomi Hagi (萩奈穂美 Hagi Naomi)
- General Tetsuzan Kurama (倉間鉄山 Kurama Tetsuzan): Chiyonosuke Azuma (東千代之介 Azuma Chiyonosuke)
- Keiko Nakahara (中原ケイコ Nakahara Keiko): Noriko Hidaka (日高 のり子 Hidaka Noriko)
- Tomoko Ueno (上野トモコ Ueno Tomoko): Keiko Kanno (菅野啓子 Kanno Keiko)
- Commander Hedder (ヘッダー指揮官 Heddā Shikikan): Masashi Ishibashi (石橋雅史 Ishibashi Masashi)
- Salomé (サロメ Sarome): Maki Ueda (マキ上田)
- Satan Egos (サタンエゴス Satan Egosu, Voice): Shōzō Iizuka (飯塚 昭三 Iizuka Shōzō)
- Illusion Monster (ゲンソウ怪人 Genzō Kaijin, Voice): Sumie Sakai (坂井 寿美江 Sakai Sumie)
- One eye Man: Shinzo Tanabe (田辺進三 Tanabe Shinzō)
- Ichirota Tsukikage (月影一郎太 Tsukikage Ichirōta): Kyuichiro Shishido (宍戸久一郎 Shishido Kyuichirō)
- Assassins: Juro Dan (彈 十郎 Dan Jūrō), Masataka Ono (小野正隆 Ono Masataka), Kazutaka Noda (野田和敬 Noda Kazutaka), Mitsugi Hirayama (平山みつぎ Hirayama Mitsugi), Mitsuru Tamaki (玉城 満 Tamaki Mitsuru), Yura Ko (康 有羅 Kō Yura), Haruko Ariga (有賀治子 Ariga Haruko), Hatsumi Takeda (武田初美 Takeda Hatsumi), Itsumi Haruta (春田イツミ Haruta Itsumi)
- Battle Japan: Kazuo Niibori
- Battle Cossack: Hirofumi Koga
- Battle France: Haruhiko Hashimoto
- Battle Kenya: Tsutomu Kitagawa
- Miss America: Eiko Onodera
- While this is the third and final known time a normal human becomes an Egos Monster, the Illusion Monster is the only human transformation who is female.
- The fake version of Battle Fever used as part of Egos' scheme uses a green member for Battle Kenya, further complicating the color identity of the member and whether he is a "green" or "black" Ranger.
Battle Fever J Volume 5 features episodes 44-52.