|This article is about a/an episode in Denji Sentai Megaranger.|
The Megaranger work to guide Miku away from the remaining Neziranger, who are working together to track down and reveal their prey.
The remaining Nejiranger were now able to recognize the voices of the Megaranger. So, they disguised themselves as humans and searched the city. Chisato witnessed the evil trio attacking a girl who they mistook for Mega Yellow. Miku was still shopping in the city, and the gang told her what had happened. For the time being, Miku could not speak or the Nejiranger would recognize her.
Miku broke her silence when a baby was almost hurt. This cost her her anonymity and the Nejiranger narrowed in on her. Thankfully, Yusaku intervened and the Nejiranger realized that he was Mega Silver. The Neji troika tracked him down to a construction yard, and the six Megaranger confronted the enemies.
Once the Megaranger defeated their opponents, the Nejiranger transformed into their monster forms - Neji Phantom, Neji Vulgar and Neji Sophia. Delta Mega, Mega Winger and Mega Voyager simultaneously blasted their finishing moves at the beasts. However, all three creatures survived and Mega Voyager was pulled by Neji Vulgar into a portal. Mega Black forced Mega Red to evacuate, and the team watched the sight from below.
- NejiRed's human form: Hiroshi Zanma
- NejiBlack's human form: Yasuyuki Asayama
- NejiYellow's human form: Momoko Nishida
- Shibolena, Bibidebi, and Yugande didn't appear in this episode and thus, Asami Jo, Tomokazu Seki and Hirotaka Suzuoki were not credited.
- During Miku's journey around Kourakuen Amusement Park, Johan Strauss the II's The Blue Danube can be heard in the background.
- The other reason that the Nejiranger are unsure that Miku is MegaPink is likely because that both of their body structure are different (MegaPink's suit actor is shorter than Mami Higashiama).
Denji Sentai Megaranger Volume 5 features episodes 42-51.