|This article is about a/an episode in Kyoryu Sentai Zyuranger.|
When Mei loses her ability to transform while trying to stop Lamy infecting children with a DoraMonster ability, she uses creative disguises to root her out.
Lamy nurtures the larva of DoraSilkis with children's souls. To get Lamy who is in disguise, Mei counterattacks with her kaleidoscopic disguises.
- Geki (ゲキ): Yūta Mochizuki (望月 祐多 Mochizuki Yūta)
- Goushi (ゴウシ Gōshi): Seiju Umon (右門 青寿 Umon Seiju)
- Dan (ダン): Hideki Fujiwara (藤原 秀樹 Fujiwara Hideki)
- Boi (ボーイ Bōi): Takumi Hashimoto (橋本 巧 Hashimoto Takumi)
- Mei (メイ): Reiko Chiba (千葉 麗子 Chiba Reiko)
- Witch Bandora (魔女バンドーラ Majo Bandōra): Machiko Soga (曽我 町子 Soga Machiko)
- Lamy (ラミー Ramī): Ami Kawai (河合 亞美 Kawai Ami)
- Mei's wedding dress disguise is similar to the one which she wears in the closing credits.
- Among Mei's transformations, she turns into a version of Chun-Li from the Street Fighter series and a schoolgirl resembling the live-action version of Tsukino Usagi from Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, which was also produced by Toei many years later, using the same concepts as Super Sentai.
- Footage of Mei's disguises in this episode would appear as part of a montage of Sentai heroines in Gaoranger vs. Super Sentai, when Miku (MegaPink) revealed to Sae (GaoWhite) the ability of female heroes to Quick-Change.
- When Sayoko runs after the gathered children soldiers down the stairs, she is holding two plushes. One plush is of Santa Claus, the other is Gomora of the Ultraman Series.
- Kyoryu Sentai Zyuranger Volume 4 features episodes 31-40.
- The complete Zyuranger series was released in America by Shout! Factory in 2015.
- A Star is Born - Power Rangers counterpart in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (Season 1). See comparison page.