Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article is about a/an episode in Ninja Sentai Kakuranger.|
Sasuke and Tsuruhime must come to the rescue of several children and the other Kakuranger when they become captured by a dancing Yokai hoping to use them to entertain Daimaou's birthday party.
to be added
to be added
- Following the introduction of Ninjaman in the previous episode, this episode introduces a change to the post-break Kakuranger eyecatch, which to this point featured a still image of the five Giant Beast Generals. For the remainder of the series, a still image of Ninjaman with the Three God Generals would be used instead.
- First appearance of Muteki Shogun since episode 27.
- The opening sequence is updated to include the Chōninjū, the Standard & Super Kakure Daishogun Combinations and Ninjaman following his debut in the previous episode.
- Ninja Sentai Kakuranger Volume 4 features episodes 34-43. 
- The complete Kakuranger series was released in America by Shout! Factory in 2016.